What you think?

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Brandon Ewing- 14 Points 8 assists 5 boards... that is an amazing line he may need to shoot more then 8 timnes though we depend on buck to win without him we have nothing there

Tyson Johnson- 20 points 7 boards shot really well from the stripe as our whole team does

Afam- Expecting big things from him i think he could have a future in the nba

Waddell and Linskens- not playing too many minutes 5 points 7 rbds combined not cutting it we need a low post game to open up everything else. They are the key to everything

Ogirri- shot 40% NOT GOOD he needs to start atroking it

Djibril Thiam- @ semester he can play i think he will be huge for us. He was ranked 90th int he nation out of high school and was a 4 star recruit a 6 9 swingman he will be huge

IN janmuary we will start to bloom and make a run in the conference tourney we will have a post season
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 232 times

Honestly, I have no idea how good this team is. I think there are good arguments either way for a NCAA tournament team or a MWC doormat team. I want to see this team on the road and against a better team...Johnson and Wales up next is ridiculous, I hope we play our starters for 10 minutes max.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

OrediggerPoke wrote:Honestly, I have no idea how good this team is. I think there are good arguments either way for a NCAA tournament team or a MWC doormat team. I want to see this team on the road and against a better team...Johnson and Wales up next is ridiculous, I hope we play our starters for 10 minutes max.
The problem is we are a little thin until Dermody and Thiam can play. Until then, we have an 8 man rotation.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Is Linskens even a factor? He appears just too slow on his feet and slow to react. Doesn't seem like he can jump either. Maybe if he gets matched up with someone like him on an opposing team they can have a jolly good time together.

And did somebody tell Ewing to quit shooting? Or are they "saving" him for conference play?