What intro song do you want to use next season?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Last season was Thunderstruck (personal favorite) and the year before was Dead or Alive.

Personally, would like to Cowboys from Hell used.

laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 157 times

I'd personally want one that the players might actually have been alive for when it was recorded.
W-Y, Until I Die!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 324 times
Been liked: 127 times

laxwyo wrote:I'd personally want one that the players might actually have been alive for when it was recorded.
Why? Nothing older than 20 years worth a poop to you? Come on now Lax.

You want this? Really?

Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times

The theme song from "The Sons of Katie Elder".
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

fromolwyoming wrote:Last season was Thunderstruck (personal favorite) and the year before was Dead or Alive.

That was horrible. Can I get that three minutes of my life back please
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Cuttslam wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:Last season was Thunderstruck (personal favorite) and the year before was Dead or Alive.

That was horrible. Can I get that three minutes of my life back please
YankPoke
Cowpoke

I would prefer going back to Dead or Alive, that was pretty good and the students liked it. Last year Thunderstruck was not very good IMO.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

that cowboys from hell is awful
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Lol this poop is funny. You old timers want something that makes you feel like a bad ass cowboy living on the plains hunting in the mountains and kickin ass and takin names, and you want that to be the way others see wyo tough.
Meanwhile the actual players playing the game, for the most part can't stand that poop lol. It's about rap and electronic music now.
Go ahead and say "I hate rap" or "I hate techno", but it is still the music that the players are listening to, to get pumped up.

So if we play some used and abused ACDC or some old country music crap, we should go back to the poop new balance football jerseys we had? Never change the logo...
C'mon guys...your generation is not the one that needs to be impressed for Wyo to have a successful program.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

BeaverPoke wrote:Lol this poop is funny. You old timers want something that makes you feel like a bad ass cowboy living on the plains hunting in the mountains and kickin ass and takin names, and you want that to be the way others see wyo tough.
Meanwhile the actual players playing the game, for the most part can't stand that poop lol. It's about rap and electronic music now.
Go ahead and say "I hate rap" or "I hate techno", but it is still the music that the players are listening to, to get pumped up.

So if we play some used and abused ACDC or some old country music crap, we should go back to the poop new balance football jerseys we had? Never change the logo...
C'mon guys...your generation is not the one that needs to be impressed for Wyo to have a successful program.

Here's my vote:

Oh shoot - that is 20 years old now....
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

BeaverPoke wrote:Lol this poop is funny. You old timers want something that makes you feel like a bad ass cowboy living on the plains hunting in the mountains and kickin ass and takin names, and you want that to be the way others see wyo tough.

The f-word? I'm 23.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Lol not you olwyoming but a lot of older fans.
I don't know Brett Smith or Herron or Huff or Burns, but I am fairly confident that they are not listening to that stuff.
They like modern stuff. The last couple years of music. Drake and Jay-Z and Deadmau5 and Flux Pavillion
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 50 times

BeaverPoke wrote:Lol not you olwyoming but a lot of older fans.
I don't know Brett Smith or Herron or Huff or Burns, but I am fairly confident that they are not listening to that stuff.
They like modern stuff. The last couple years of music. Drake and Jay-Z and Deadmau5 and Flux Pavillion
As long as they don't listen to Justin Bieber. :roll: Only CSU twerps should listen to that poop!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:Lol not you olwyoming but a lot of older fans.
As long as they don't listen to Justin Bieber. :roll: Only CSU twerps should listen to that poop!
Manti T'eo might listen to that poop but I don't think any Wyo players are lol.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Oh, I can only imagine the players entering to modern music.....

"Here come your WYOMING COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Music starts)

"I put that pussy in my face, I ain't go no worries...I ain't got no worries...I ain't got no worries!"
ProudWYOAlum
Ranch Hand

Cowboy-Kid Rock

I'm also a big fan of Wanted Dead or Alive... The intro is sick compared to how it used to be. Did Joe Glenn and staff do anything unique???
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

gopokes1399 wrote:that cowboys from hell is awful
You sir are WAY to kind.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
SLCPoke
Cowpoke

ProudWYOAlum wrote:Cowboy-Kid Rock

I'm also a big fan of Wanted Dead or Alive... The intro is sick compared to how it used to be. Did Joe Glenn and staff do anything unique???

I agree....I think Cowboy by Kid Rock would be pretty sweet
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

I'm not sure what this is all about, but I think the band should have in its repertory, that old tune from The Wizard of Oz: "If I Only Had a Brain". They could play it every time DC made a bad descision. By the end of the season they might know it by heart.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 50 times

Adv8RU12 wrote:I'm not sure what this is all about, but I think the band should have in its repertory, that old tune from The Wizard of Oz: "If I Only Had a Brain". They could play it every time DC made a bad descision. By the end of the season they might know it by heart.
EXCELLENT idea. :thumb:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!