Go to CBS SPORTS

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

...the college basketball page.

AND ENJOY that big picture of the boss!

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 119 times

Image[/url]
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

I am getting so tired of people putting the sheep ahead of us...what the hell have they done to warrant more love than us?
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:I am getting so tired of people putting the sheep ahead of us...what the hell have they done to warrant more love than us?
It seems no one is buying into our record.
Yeah it is a weak schedule, but there are plenty of teams who have had similar schedules and they did not go undefeated!!!
We have passed every test we have had....
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Take it with a grain of salt man, We are very likely to be riding the top 25 bubble all year long. I have already excepted this as being our fate i'm fine with it we just need to keep working the schedule.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Hey Guys,

I wouldn't worry too much about it if they have CSU or anyone else listed above us right now because we get to play all of these teams twice so if we deserve to be above them then we will get to prove it by beating them on the court. No reason to get pissed or frustrated , atleast with basketball unlike football we can prove everyone wrong if we are good neough to. :thumb: And if we don't beat those teams then they were right.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Vt poke
Ranch Hand

Gotta agree Seattle. We will prove ourselves on the court, not in the press. Do well from here on out, and proper ranking will come. Just would love to prove the a holes who say we are overrated wrong
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 157 times

Schroyer could barely win 10 with weaker schedule! It's not all sched! Even with weaker schedule tough not to have a let up and lose
W-Y, Until I Die!
gbpoke
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote:Schroyer could barely win 10 with weaker schedule! It's not all sched! Even with weaker schedule tough not to have a let up and lose

Without a doubt! Schedule isn't everything--you've still got to show up and execute night in and night out.