How to watch the Tenn game?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Does anyone know how I could watch the Tenn game on my TV at home instead of over the internet? Is the internet my only option? I'll pay the PPV fees, I would just rather watch on my tv than my little monitor. Any guidance would be appreciated.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 14 times

Looks like your only options are ESPN Gameplan (PPV) or ESPN360 (Online)
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Thanks, I will check out ESPN Gameplan option tonight.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
nirv117
Ranch Hand

I called DirecTV today about buying just the 1 game (Wyoming @ Tennessee)
Pay-per-day (you get all the ESPN gameplan games that day - blackout restrictions apply) $21.95 - they didn't have the blackout map yet so they couldn't guarantee that our game wouldn't be blacked out tomorrow - but i don't think it will be. I'll call tomorrow morning and get the game.

pay-per-view (you get just the 1 game - no blackouts) they told me this is available in Tennessee only for this game.
God is a Cowboy
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

For cable, I called Bresnan and they said to get the game I would have to purchase the ESPN Gameplan which would cost $79.95 (since the season is half over). I may have to try going to the bar or going to my folks. If all else fails I will just watch on my computer.
SnipeyPoke
Buckaroo

How to watch it? With lots of beer! ;)
Go Pokes!
Brew_Poke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 4 times

If you live outside of the State of Tennessee, you can buy the game through DirecTV for $21.95....I just did.