Who's going to pony up the cash to rename the AA?

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Any chance McMurry, or a combination of fans would be interested in naming the AA, "Sailor's Place"? While they're at it, they can commission a sculpture to build us a statue of 1943 Kenny shooting a jump shot. That needs to be right in front of the main entrance.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Cowboy Junky wrote:Any chance McMurry, or a combination of fans would be interested in naming the AA, "Sailor's Place"? While they're at it, they can commission a sculpture to build us a statue of 1943 Kenny shooting a jump shot. That needs to be right in front of the main entrance.
Sailors statue and a National championship trophy replica outside next to the sailors.
Have it read something like "national Champions"
But do not say the year...
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 324 times
Been liked: 127 times

Cowboy Junky wrote:Any chance McMurry, or a combination of fans would be interested in naming the AA, "Sailor's Place"? While they're at it, they can commission a sculpture to build us a statue of 1943 Kenny shooting a jump shot. That needs to be right in front of the main entrance.
Although I agree, that Kenny should be recognized more by Wyoming than he currently is...

"Sailor's Place" sounds like a 1970's "friendly ladies" house / strip club / dive bar in Virginia Beach.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 157 times

McPeachy wrote:
Although I agree, that Kenny should be recognized more by Wyoming than he currently is...

"Sailor's Place" sounds like a 1970's "friendly ladies" house / strip club / dive bar in Virginia Beach.
Exactly!
W-Y, Until I Die!
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

McPeachy wrote:

"Sailor's Place" sounds like a 1970's gay bar in Virginia Beach.
fify
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

Sailor's Dome of Doom, little bit catchier
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

stymeman wrote:Sailor's Dome of Doom, little bit catchier

Stymeman where have you been????

Either Kenny Sailor's Dome of Doom or just Sailors Dome of Doom is a great name!

Best one yet.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

The house that Kenny built presented by coors
W-Y, Until I Die!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

1. the wyoming wood shed / where u will get beat like a drum
2. fort albany / cant just name it the fort due to the fact that the name brings back memories of a kitty device shop lol
3. cowboy corral
4. Sailor's Steamboat Arena
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Dembo Dome
W-Y, Until I Die!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

We could combine the old with what needs to be done and name the arena: "Sailor's Half Acre".
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

BeaverPoke wrote:
Sailors statue and a National championship trophy replica outside next to the sailors.
Have it read something like "national Champions"
But do not say the year...
how about a statue of sailors taking a jump shot with fennis sitting on the rim?
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 324 times
Been liked: 127 times

Dreaming.

If it ever gets "named"...our athletic department is too big of "friendly ladies"'s to not go the "highest bidder" route.

Like Pepsi Court at Union Pacific Arena.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...