CSU Jokes

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Need something to needle my co-worker this week. Whatcha got?
nirv117
Ranch Hand

God is a Cowboy
nirv117
Ranch Hand

God is a Cowboy
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

see if this gets him excited?

disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 106 times

Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

The three biggest lies among CSU students- 1) My girlfriend shaves her legs; 2) I once passed a drug test; 3) I was only trying to help that sheep over the fence, officer!
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

Wyovanian wrote:The three biggest lies among CSU students- 1) My girlfriend shaves her legs; 2) I once passed a drug test; 3) I was only trying to help that sheep over the fence, officer!
:rofl:
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
uwaluminidaho
Buckaroo

One of my friends used this old joke at a perfectly appropriate moment.
Many years ago we used to drink at a 3.2 beer joint in FC called the Green Onion. One Saturday while doing some pregame alcohol slamming there (pitchers were $1.50….yes, that was a long time ago), there was this long table of rather large girls all decked out in green and gold garb, an athletic team (?) of some sorts. Field hockey, or soccer or rugby…who knows? We noticed that the majority of the girls were speaking with strong English or Irish brogues?
One of my friends (always the gentleman cocksman, or so he thought) asked, ‘Are you CSU girls English or Irish?” To which several replied, almost in unison, ‘Wales, its Wales.”
After a beer spewing hearty laughter, he then said, ‘Well excuuuuuuse me!’ ‘Are you CSU whales English or Irish?’

Go Pokes, down a different road.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

uwaluminidaho wrote:One of my friends used this old joke at a perfectly appropriate moment.
Many years ago we used to drink at a 3.2 beer joint in FC called the Green Onion. One Saturday while doing some pregame alcohol slamming there (pitchers were $1.50….yes, that was a long time ago), there was this long table of rather large girls all decked out in green and gold garb, an athletic team (?) of some sorts. Field hockey, or soccer or rugby…who knows? We noticed that the majority of the girls were speaking with strong English or Irish brogues?
One of my friends (always the gentleman cocksman, or so he thought) asked, ‘Are you CSU girls English or Irish?” To which several replied, almost in unison, ‘Wales, its Wales.”
After a beer spewing hearty laughter, he then said, ‘Well excuuuuuuse me!’ ‘Are you CSU whales English or Irish?’

Go Pokes, down a different road.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

funny stuff, not to mention all the velcro gloves......remember the year some Pokes fans stormed the field at Hughes and with roundup in big letters burned UW in the field...classic stuff!!!
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 90 times

The Fort Collins, Colorado Police Department reported finding a man's body last Saturday in the Poudre River. The dead man's name would not be released until his family had been notified.

The victim apparently drowned following excessive wine, cocaine and meth consumption. He was wearing black fishnet stockings, a red garter belt, a pink G string, purple lipstick, and a Colorado State University Rams T-shirt. A rubberized male phallus was also found "in" his person.

The police removed the CSU t-shirt to spare his family any unnecessary embarrassment.