Sween out w/ Severe Concussion

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 38 times

Sween's injury was nasty, but it's been reported as a severe concussion. Doubt he'll start next week, but crazier things have happened.
ImageImageImageImage
Portlandpoke
Buckaroo

Seriously not a be a prick would it matter much. What would will lose by 70 next week
TheRealUW
Cowpoke
Been liked: 62 times

Concussions can be very serious injuries. Yes, they are common in football, but sever concussions can cause chronic problems. Regardless of the how good Karsten is as a football player, I think it would be ridiculous not to take his injury seriously. Karsten has worked his ass off to try to make this team better. I'm as frustrated as anybody else with this team, but I have no doubt in my mind that Karsten has put in the necessary time to help this team win each week. I can deal with lesser talent losing games to better teams as long as they give it their all. Don't worry, I'm not related to Kartsen, and I've never talked to the guy in my life. In fact, I was a supporter of Crum at the beginning of the season. Everyone can say what they want about Karsten, but peronsally, I'm glad he is a Poke. He embodies hard work and the American Spirit. I miss that attitude desperately right now.
SnipeyPoke
Buckaroo

All the spirit in the world is worthless if it isn't guided, my friend. I think we have 3 great QBs but they are unguided. I think you could do that with a lot of the positions. Oh well. It saddens me that Sween recieved a head injury like that. Having experienced one when I played in high school (11years ago) that still bothers me today, I can feel for him. Wounds like that make us realize how real the game really is.
Go Pokes!