Stream Test

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Since I haven't streamed anything since like Feb I'm going to do some stream tests first one is the current NFL Preseason game that is online. It is a web stream that I am re-streaming this will give us an idea of the quality of the Wyoming @ Texas game if we get a stream.

So I'll start out with using Livestream and we will move around from there. Will post links once the stream is up and running.

Test #1 - http://www.livestream.com/wyo2dal
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

At the bottom of the Video you can change the quality I feel like HD is much lower then it should be for the bandwidth it requires I suggest high at most.
Dutchnation
Ranch Hand

Hey Wyo2dal,

I missed this test. Will you be doing another one soon? just want to make sure I am on top of things next time you do it so I can test my system. Thanks.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

After I finish raiding I'll bring another test up so we can make sure everyone is good!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Ok here is a stream test for all users Cell/Tablet/PC now this is what the game is going to look like so keep in mind this is the quality.

http://www.livestream.com/wyo2dal
hithere
Ranch Hand

Works for me on iOS through the livestream app. Mack Brown talking about Wyoming and taking questions.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Yup, That is exactly what is going on and I'll leave the stream up for the majority of the day. I would appreciate if people will change the quality to high and let's get as many people on the stream so I can see if we hit a capacity.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Looks real good on a Mac
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Vapoke
Cowpoke

Stream looks good on my iPhone.
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Stream is working great for me. Quality is very good to.
I'm good for 3!
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 14 times

Quality is very nice. Thanks a bunch for getting this out there for us!
Dutchnation
Ranch Hand

Working excellent on my iphone and pc. Thanks Wyo2Dal!! Keep this thing up. fun to hear what the players think about Wyoming.
WyoCheese
Buckaroo

Wyo2Dal...you're the man! Stream looks good for me at work. How long will you keep it live today? I'd like to test my setup tonight when I get home from work.

Is there a limit on the number of people that can hit the stream at one time? What time do you think you'll bring it up on game day?
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

Working great for me. Thanx Wyo2dal and thanx to vapoke for the hookup!
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

both my workstation and droid razr are crystal clear :thumb:
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
wellpoke
Ranch Hand

Looks good at work and on my ipod. Thanks a million!!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

My worry is that with close to no other way of watching the game, this stream may be flooded come Saturday. It looks good now with 4-5 simultaneous viewers, but what happens when a couple of kids in the dorms find their way here and we suddenly have 400? I mean, it depends all on how the stream's set up - I guess it's perfectly possible that it'll work just fine regardless :)
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote:My worry is that with close to no other way of watching the game, this stream may be flooded come Saturday. It looks good now with 4-5 simultaneous viewers, but what happens when a couple of kids in the dorms find their way here and we suddenly have 400? I mean, it depends all on how the stream's set up - I guess it's perfectly possible that it'll work just fine regardless :)
Had a few hundred when Wyoming played WSU in the CBI. Bad thing was, we learned the hard way why WSU fans are loathed by the rest of the PAC schools.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Asmodeanreborn wrote:My worry is that with close to no other way of watching the game, this stream may be flooded come Saturday. It looks good now with 4-5 simultaneous viewers, but what happens when a couple of kids in the dorms find their way here and we suddenly have 400? I mean, it depends all on how the stream's set up - I guess it's perfectly possible that it'll work just fine regardless :)
My bandwidth is usually fine in 2010 against BYU I had nearly 2000 viewers for the majority of the game and the only complaints came from people with slow internet connections which that's just not something I can fix. I think we will be fine I've been streaming it all morning quality seems good I see no issues coming up.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

Wyo2dal wrote:
My bandwidth is usually fine in 2010 against BYU I had nearly 2000 viewers for the majority of the game and the only complaints came from people with slow internet connections which that's just not something I can fix. I think we will be fine I've been streaming it all morning quality seems good I see no issues coming up.
Sweet, good to know! :)