Will ya watch the Alabama & LSU Game?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I will because that's what I do. Well, I think I will.

I heard on the radio that attendance at bowl games has been bad. :cry: And I heard on the radio that the national tv ratings have been bad too. :cry:
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

I will.......not happy about the structure, but reality is I'm a fan of the game and I'm well aware this is the last college football game for 8 months. ugh.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Nope, won't watch. I'm boycotting ESPN in general, though.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Nope. It's a farce either way.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

I'm probably a no. Probably going to be another snoozer. The Alamo Bowl has ruined me from most football games anyways.
ImageImageImageImage
69er
Ranch Hand

Maybe even though I haven't watched a bowl game on television this season. I've been watching Sam Houston State instead. I'm going to Frisco tomorrow to watch Sam Houston State so that means at best I'll have to watch your team's game later on the DVR if I decide to record it because they play at the same time.
69er
Ranch Hand

Maybe even though I haven't watched a bowl game on television this season. I've been watching Sam Houston State instead. I'm going to Frisco tomorrow to watch Sam Houston State so that means at best I'll have to watch your team's game later on the DVR if I decide to record it because they play at the same time.
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

Nope, I haven't even clicked on a single article about that game. My CFB season ended with the Fiesta Bowl and I'm OK with that.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

69er wrote:Maybe even though I haven't watched a bowl game on television this season. I've been watching Sam Houston State instead. I'm going to Frisco tomorrow to watch Sam Houston State so that means at best I'll have to watch your team's game later on the DVR if I decide to record it because they play at the same time.
I'm conflicted who to root for in the FCS championship... on one hand you have Sam Houston State.. they beat my Griz, f them. On the other hand you have North Dakota State.. no one likes the Dakotas, including me. Lesser of two evils, SHSU.
ImageImageImageImage
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

Nope. Ill be at the AA. Even if I wasn't I could give a poop about the SEC game of the week
PokePride.com
Cowpoke

I may check in on it but I will not watch it as I saw it in a 9-6 fashion a couple of months ago... OK State should be in this game anyway!!!
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

69er wrote:Maybe even though I haven't watched a bowl game on television this season. I've been watching Sam Houston State instead. I'm going to Frisco tomorrow to watch Sam Houston State so that means at best I'll have to watch your team's game later on the DVR if I decide to record it because they play at the same time.
well, 2 bad 4 those po' lil' o' orange kats. lost 17-6.

but after such a hard week I've had fun today with my own things....
and I'm glad my SMU won over Pitt 28-6.
"poop on Pitt."
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

There needs to be a rule that you can't fire a head coach until after that respective teams' bowl game. I swear 75% of these bowl games consisted of a team without its head coach.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

J-Rod wrote:There needs to be a rule that you can't fire a head coach until after that respective teams' bowl game. I swear 75% of these bowl games consisted of a team without its head coach.
A lot of these coaches are disgusting. June Jones wanted out of SMU for Arizona State and instead Pitt's Todd Graham ended up at Arizona State.
I used to train at a high school track when Todd Graham was head football coach there. I learned then that I did not like him.
If he walked into a room I was in I would walk out. I remember his QB was Rice's QB for 4 years ('96-'99 I think) during the WAC years.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

I'll have the game on but I'll be listening to the Cowboys!
CowboyFan
Ranch Hand

No way! Can you say B-O-R-I-N-G and w-a-y overhyped!!! Nothing against ESPN, who only see's dollar signs, no problem with that for a money making company with shareholders, but HUGE 'shameful' type comments to the BCS Univ. "friendly ladies", or presidents as they call themselves! :) Ala. vs. LSU? LOL
The Virginian
Cowpoke

I'm not watching, which means that the game will probably be one of the most exciting of the year. So, all you who are going to watch the game can thank me now... :)
This post submitted anonymously by Jeff Fry aka DCPoke
WyoExpat
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

I intend to try, but for some reason ESPN is one of the channels that does not come in as clearly as the network channels on my cable package.

What does it say about the college football bowl season if the culminating game is only being carried on the cable channel instead of the main network? Cable just supplements the top-line networks anyway. Look at the viewership numbers and households reached if you do not believe me.
AfiPoke
Cowpoke

I'm as big a fan as anyone but...just not even remotely interested in this one. The college football world did themselves a disservice with this poop.
69er
Ranch Hand

I'll watch but you and I should talk about the bs later.