Top Colorado recruits bypass Rams/Buffs

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

ImageImageImageImage
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

CU/CSU=PWND!
WyoExpat
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Of course they should bypass Boulder and Fort Collins on their way up 187 to Laramie. How many committments do we have out of Colorado this year already? I like the fact that last year two basketball players from Colorado understood that playing in Laramie is the same thing as staying home, except the part about being in a better program and facility.

I do have to say that one thing I really liked about Coach Glenn was the fact that he had better access to Colorado recruiting connections than any of the other coaches in the area.
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

WyoExpat wrote:Of course they should bypass Boulder and Fort Collins on their way up 187 to Laramie. How many committments do we have out of Colorado this year already? I like the fact that last year two basketball players from Colorado understood that playing in Laramie is the same thing as staying home, except the part about being in a better program and facility.

I do have to say that one thing I really liked about Coach Glenn was the fact that he had better access to Colorado recruiting connections than any of the other coaches in the area.
Other than for the most part he recruited FCS talent....
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Aaron wrote:
WyoExpat wrote:Of course they should bypass Boulder and Fort Collins on their way up 187 to Laramie. How many committments do we have out of Colorado this year already? I like the fact that last year two basketball players from Colorado understood that playing in Laramie is the same thing as staying home, except the part about being in a better program and facility.

Other than for the most part he recruited FCS talent....
Fletcher, Unrein, and Hendricks not withstanding of course.