Cockhill offensive genius?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

Sure makes you wonder considering the offense this year with nearly the same team as last year.
GetRealMan
Ranch Hand

Or was the damage he inflicted irreparable, and so deeply ingrained in our players that it will take years to correct?
Me, I'm spiritually retarded, I need to be knee deep in water with a fly rod in my hands, that's about as close to God as I get.
"Steve Earle"
GreybullPoke
Buckaroo

Since the only change in the offense is WORSE than last year, I am beginning to believe that cockhill wasn't the real problem.
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

GreybullPoke wrote:Since the only change in the offense is WORSE than last year, I am beginning to believe that cockhill wasn't the real problem.
I don't know if you can draw that conclusion. You could certainly say he was't the only problem and Cole definately isn't the solution, but none of that gives Cockhill a pass.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

GreybullPoke wrote:Since the only change in the offense is WORSE than last year, I am beginning to believe that cockhill wasn't the real problem.
Cockmaster probably wasn't the TOTAL problem, but he was a problem. He was a screamer...he loved to degrade the hell out of his QB's...he was as vanilla as ever...he was NO GOOD as an OC / QB coach. Now, that being said, TJJ went out and got himself a doozie with Cole. Think about it, what caliber of coach would have wanted to come work under TJJ, given how things were looking? Only somebody that didn't have job in the first place, and needed a paycheck. We actually (looking through the brown & gold glasses) thought that things would get better! I don't see how they could have (yes hindsight is 20/20).
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...