Roll Call: Who's going to the game Saturday

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

Anyone going to Sellout Saturday vs. Virginia? If so, post it here. I want to see pictures.. get out the digital camera and shoot the stadium, the people, the game, the scoreboard (after we f'ing win!). If we can get some pictures, we'll get 'em up online. If you want to shoot some video, upload it to YouTube and we can put it on the main page. Show me what I'm missing since I can't make the game. Let's get the total WAR experience up for everyone to see. Go Pokes!
ImageImageImageImage
Kansan Cowboy!
Ranch Hand

My wife and I are going to drive a 1,000 miles the night before just to get there before kickoff. Funny, we got the very last room available in Laramie. Go Pokes!
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Two from this household are going. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but it isn't working. I'll try to take some pictures.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Tell everyone about WyoNation.com fans!
Wayne Kjelsrud
Buckaroo

Don't own a camera but do own season tickets and I will be there root'n on the Cowboys. I hope to hear Cowboy Joe played alot that means good things for the Cowboys. GO POKES!!!!!!!!
dapokes
Ranch Hand

I'll be there in the student section...i'm going with a HUGE group of people, i didn't bring my camera up to college yet (forgot when packing) but I'm sure someone in our group will be taking pix! If so, then I'll hook mrtitleist up..
I cannot wait!!!
POWDER RIVER, LET R' BUCK!!!!!
UVAMan04
Buckaroo

I'll be there, along with a handful of our tailgate crowd, "Wilk Hall". The name came about in a funny way that if I meet you I will be happy to share. I am a relative newbie to this group, but they are by far the best tailgate group that follows UVA. When I say follows I mean it. Some in this group do not miss a game, home or away. We will not be in force on Saturday due to the distance, but we will be represented. Some of another group may also join us that we have begun to tailgate with more and more. We will be tailgating with the Virginia Athletic Foundation in Tailgate Village beginning at 9:00 when the group from the Denver HOOs group, who is sponsoring the tailgate, are supposed to arrive by bus(es).

It is my intention to come earlier and wander around in Tailgate Village and meet some of you Pokes. If this is acceptable, I appreciate it and look forward to it. To me, a little friendly banter and getting to meet opposing fans is part of what makes college football so great. Should you all ever come back to Charlottesville for a game you are welcome to hook up with Wilk Hall at our tailgate, we welcome everyone, friend or foe. Our only rule about being a foe, is that you are civil. If you come looking to incite trouble, you aren't welcome.

Hope to see you on Saturday and/or around town on Friday while I'm taking in the sites.
UVAMan04 (aka Leo) Go HOOS Go!!!!
UVAMan04
Buckaroo

I also plan to bring my camera and if I get anything I think you would be remotely interested in, I'll gladly share.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

UVAMan04 wrote:I also plan to bring my camera and if I get anything I think you would be remotely interested in, I'll gladly share.
As long as it's pictures of the game, I'm for it! Or even tailgating! Someone's gotta fill me in on what I'm missing.

That goes for you too, UW2007!
ImageImageImageImage
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

I will be there. i can't wait
imaberserker2
Buckaroo

I'll be going to the first two home games for sure and hope to be able to go to the TCU game also. Pokes should roll over Virginia tomorrow. 31-17
POWDER RIVER LET"R BUCK!!!