Meet The New Cowgirl Basketball Team

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
TSM Radio
Buckaroo

This year Cowgirl basketball is going to have a lot of new faces added to the team. We got a chance to sit down with coach Legerski as he introduced them all. You can take a listen at http://kowb1290.com/coach-legerski-want ... eam-audio/. It will be interesting to see if it becomes a team building year or whether they have continued success. How do you think the cowgirls will do this season?
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

It'll be a re-building year. When you lose the kind of talented players we had last year, it'll take time for the new team to gel.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

fromolwyoming wrote:It'll be a re-building year. When you lose the kind of talented players we had last year, it'll take time for the new team to gel.
Didn't we say that last year, but somehow made it into WNIT? At any rate, I'm expecting Joe will have the team ready to play which is all that matters!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

wyobrandon wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:It'll be a re-building year. When you lose the kind of talented players we had last year, it'll take time for the new team to gel.
Didn't we say that last year, but somehow made it into WNIT? At any rate, I'm expecting Joe will have the team ready to play which is all that matters!
Oh I have no doubt about that, but I don't know if we'll make a good run into the WNIT this year or not.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

fromolwyoming wrote:
wyobrandon wrote:
Oh I have no doubt about that, but I don't know if we'll make a good run into the WNIT this year or not.
I wouldn't be upset in the least if we didn't make the WNIT this year, and I'd be really excited if the girls did.