The Fire Joe Glen Website is back online

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
one-smooth-poke
Ranch Hand

I was just surfing the net and thought to see if it was back online. IT IS. I am glad to see it back up. It should have never been taken down. And screw Bob Hammond and his commet about posting your name. I actually wish they would have some type of poll to vote on for how soon we fire Glen and co.
nirv117
Ranch Hand

I saw that it came up sometime last week after the BG game.
God is a Cowboy
one-smooth-poke
Ranch Hand

I know many people think that it was bad, a poor image for the "program"...yata yata yata. I think it should have never come down. I hope the guy keeps it up and can start getting links to it throughout the state. Many people really dont know what the real numbers look like. After looking at that site, its very apparent that Joe needs to go.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

URL?
ImageImageImageImage
one-smooth-poke
Ranch Hand

nirv117
Ranch Hand

one-smooth-poke wrote:I know many people think that it was bad, a poor image for the "program"...yata yata yata. I think it should have never come down. I hope the guy keeps it up and can start getting links to it throughout the state. Many people really dont know what the real numbers look like. After looking at that site, its very apparent that Joe needs to go.
Not nearly as bad of an image as playing like we do each week. Our team is a joke now, and that sucks!
God is a Cowboy
GetRealMan
Ranch Hand

We don't need a website to assist with the departure of Glenn and company. He'll be shown the door soon enough and will definitely be gone this year. Why publicly humiliate a good person that is going through enough crap as it is? Good god he'll probably never be a head coach again and have to scramble to find work as an assistant at an NAIA school after this fiasco. Not to mention the disintegration of his entire staff and their families. Just let it go without the public flogging, he'll be gone soon enough.
Me, I'm spiritually retarded, I need to be knee deep in water with a fly rod in my hands, that's about as close to God as I get.
"Steve Earle"
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

GetRealMan wrote:We don't need a website to assist with the departure of Glenn and company. He'll be shown the door soon enough and will definitely be gone this year. Why publicly humiliate a good person that is going through enough crap as it is? Good god he'll probably never be a head coach again and have to scramble to find work as an assistant at an NAIA school after this fiasco. Not to mention the disintegration of his entire staff and their families. Just let it go without the public flogging, he'll be gone soon enough.
True, a website is not needed. UW doesn't have the fanbase #'s to raise the same type of hell that they do at Florida or Nebraska or Notre Dame. But all it states is the record / tenure...no blasting, nothing personal, simply common knowledge.

I would probably be better with it personally though, if it was named something like "www.JoeGlennsRecordatUW.com"
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Snowman_55
Ranch Hand

Though I won't take a stance on one side of the other in regards to the site. Just from a rational standpoint the site seems without purpose. I think they should put an introduction of some sort explaining the goals, etc for the site.
Everyday I wake up and realize it's a great day because I am not a BYU or CSU fan! GO POKES!!!
Brew_Poke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 2 times

Snowman_55 wrote:Though I won't take a stance on one side of the other in regards to the site. Just from a rational standpoint the site seems without purpose. I think they should put an introduction of some sort explaining the goals, etc for the site.
You don't think the purpose is clearly stated with the name/url?
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

I doubt any of these websites have much influence on what an AD decides about the future of his coach. I'm sure the people who matter, the boosters, will the let the AD know. Anyone remember Larry Coker? lol.
I'm good for 3!
GreybullPoke
Buckaroo

the only people who even see those sights are forum junkies like us.