OFFICIAL UW @ New Mexico GAME THREAD

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 50 times

Please post ALL game related info in this thread. Thanks.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Go Cowboys!!!!! All UW needs is a big win on the road to change the course of their season. A lot like a certain other team I won't name...
Colt Brennan= Future Hall of Famer!!!!!!!!!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

uhwarrior23 wrote:Go Cowboys!!!!! All UW needs is a big win on the road to change the course of their season. A lot like a certain other team I won't name...
Yeah "that" team needs to turn around it's season as well. I hear the natives are getting restless. lol

Back to topic here....I hope UW can win but times have changed. Used to be UNM that was super bad. This aint your father's UNM squad.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
uhwarrior23
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote:
uhwarrior23 wrote:Go Cowboys!!!!! All UW needs is a big win on the road to change the course of their season. A lot like a certain other team I won't name...
Yeah "that" team needs to turn around it's season as well. I hear the natives are getting restless. lol

Back to topic here....I hope UW can win but times have changed. Used to be UNM that was super bad. This aint your father's UNM squad.
LOL!! UNM is a good team. They already beat a very good Arizona team. They also lost to Texas A & M, which is the same team that lost at home to Arkansas State. :o UNM is a jekyll and hyde team. If the UW's offense shows up and can get off to an early lead, that would be huge in this game.
Colt Brennan= Future Hall of Famer!!!!!!!!!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

uhwarrior23 wrote:
Wyokie wrote:

LOL!! UNM is a good team. They already beat a very good Arizona team. They also lost to Texas A & M, which is the same team that lost at home to Arkansas State. :o UNM is a jekyll and hyde team. If the UW's offense shows up and can get off to an early lead, that would be huge in this game.
THAT'S a very big IF!
one-smooth-poke
Ranch Hand

Smash mouth football at its best. But, the Pokes will rally and come up big. I look for a slow start (hand off right, hand off left, short pass over the middle, punt). But, when the Lobo's stack the box, watch out, cause we are gonna go deep and often. I truely think this will be a break out game.
one-smooth-poke
Ranch Hand

Is everyone up for this game? I am referring to this game as "Redemption: Part Uno." Perhaps we can refer to it as simply UNO. Someone earlier posted that all of the debalkery began in New Mexico. Maybe today is the day it gets turned around!
SnipeyPoke
Buckaroo

Maybe we are trying to get all of our crappy playing done in the 1st quarter... :(
Go Pokes!
siliconvalleycowboy
Buckaroo

Well my prediction was wrong already, I thought we WOULDN'T score a TD for NM on our opening drive...hmmm...

3 weeks in a row...impressive
What do you mean funny? Funny how? Like I'm a clown? I amuse you?
SnipeyPoke
Buckaroo

It is still slop ball for both teams I am still saying defense will do all the work...
Go Pokes!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

What's the score?
Midnight_rider
Buckaroo

Is there any other web site I can listen to the game other than CBS all access is not working for me?
SnipeyPoke
Buckaroo

I am listening to it on the radio and watching the stats on gametracker.
Lobos 14 Wyo 0

Here is the gametracker link to the game.
http://themwc.cstv.com/gametracker/laun ... rtschool=&
Go Pokes!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Keep us updated on the score.

Watching my 2nd favorite team on channelsurfing.net now.
siliconvalleycowboy
Buckaroo

What constitutes an insurmountable lead for our offense? 3 pts? I guess that makes 21 completely unreachable
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

siliconvalleycowboy wrote:What constitutes an insurmountable lead for our offense? 3 pts? I guess that makes 21 completely unreachable
Game getting ugly?
SnipeyPoke
Buckaroo

Time 5:58 2nd Qtr Lobos 21 Wyo 0

:(
Go Pokes!
Midnight_rider
Buckaroo

Well got my connection to work. maybe I dont want it to after hearing the score.
siliconvalleycowboy
Buckaroo

We just got absolutely destroyed on the halftime show
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

siliconvalleycowboy wrote:We just got absolutely destroyed on the halftime show
What's the halftime score?