Remembering the times

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

So I was bored as usual it happens about this time of the year. Watched every replay I can find then started finding some of those game high lights I wish I could see the entire game.

I really need some sports to start soon or I don't know what I'm going to do I've searched high and low for old replays or anything else I need some Wyo sports ASAP!
gbpoke
Cowpoke

Man, I used to have the Wyoming/Utah game with the McFall to Davis ally-oop on tape, but my kids figured out how to record things and they taped over it. That killed me, every once in a while I would pop that tape in and watch it.
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

Wyoming's week on the MTN starts on the 20th. :D
castlerocker
Cowpoke

Wyo2Dal

When things get tough you can always go to this site and enter Wyo in the search box and watch UCLA go down hard to Fennis and the boys.

http://vault.ncaa.com/

I even watched the Weber State boys take it to North Carolina a few years back--that is also a great game.

By the way Wyo2Dal, thanks for having the wyo games on the internet last year..........you were a life saver.

Go Pokes
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

castlerocker wrote:Wyo2Dal

When things get tough you can always go to this site and enter Wyo in the search box and watch UCLA go down hard to Fennis and the boys.

http://vault.ncaa.com/

I even watched the Weber State boys take it to North Carolina a few years back--that is also a great game.

By the way Wyo2Dal, thanks for having the wyo games on the internet last year..........you were a life saver.

Go Pokes
You have no idea how many times I have watched that game it really upsets me that the Wyo vs Zaggs game wasn't up there as well as it should have been. All the games will be on again this year as well no worries long as I have access to the channel you guys will have it.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

The Everton Tigers won their first piece of silverware in only their second season in the top flight when they beat Plymouth Raiders 103–49 in a one-sided BBL Cup final at Birmingham's NIA . The Tigers collected what could be the first of four trophies this season.

That said Plymouth came up way short against Everton's suffocating interior defence and patient half-court offence. Only Gaylon Moore, who scored 19 points, produced anything like his normal form for the Raiders, who finished with the ­lowest points total in any final between BBL teams and lost by the biggest margin in those finals. Everton's Andre Smith, everyone's favourite for this season's MVP award, scored 26 points, as did Marcus Bailey, and GB point guard Richard Midgley hit five three-pointers in his 16 points.