My 2 Cents on hoops season.

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
CMAC10
Buckaroo

I forgot about how brutal you guys could be on these message boards. Brings me back to my sophomore year...lol. needless to say the natives have blown past restless. As of right now, Heath is the guy in charge. I can promise you that hes putting more pressure on himself and that team than any of you could ever put on him. Played for the guy for a year. hes a tireless worker.. Im shoked he hasnt got the results people were expecting. I hope it turns around for the poke nation soon... As for Mcclain: No matter what you say about the guy, He won 2 conference championships and took the pokes to an NCAA tournament and a first round upset against the 11 seed Gonzaga.Im sure some of you are saying, " yea that was in 2002, and he didnt do anything after that".. But lets be honest. wyoming has never been a program that "RELOADS".. ITS a pprogram that "REBUILDS". and rebuilding takes time sometimes 2-5 years.. His career may have not ended well at wyoming, but at least he took the pokes somewhere they hadnt been in a loooooonnnnnggggg time.
That has to be worth some respect to the guy.
Go Pokes /and Warriors.

CMAC
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

Heath is an ass no matter how you call it.
thirtyseven
Ranch Hand

Well put CMAC I agree with you 100% but do feel that Heath should be on the hotseat to produce this year.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

If he doesn't get to at least the NIT (screw the CBI), his ass is gone.