Shroyer has even run out of excuses!

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

Post game quote,

"The bottom line is we need to play better, we need to coach better."(Understatement of his career)
"Our players haven't hit their stride yet." Does this stride take them 2 to 3 years to hit?
"And our veterans have to step up and make plays." We have no stars on this team...

Shroyer this is pathetic. I think you have your post game interview memorized now. you say the same damn thing every time!
cheypoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

I'd say the next game we have a chance of winning is the Western State game on Dec 17. Pokes would be 1-8 by then. However, better be careful because I think Western will likely out shoot the Pokes, so anything could happen.
Dread_Pirate_Cowboy
Ranch Hand

Isn't Northern Florida a junior college?

At least I know to put the Pokes on total ignore starting now. This season will be like one of those repressed memories. I'll probably have a few flashbacks now and then that will screw me up.
"Good?...Bad?.....I'm the guy with the Gun!" -- Ash Williams
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

How much of the blame should be placed on Afam and Jackson for being naughty boys?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Adv8RU12 wrote:How much of the blame should be placed on Afam and Jackson for being naughty boys?
Maybe that is a "Heath" issue also...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

We probably would have lost with them out there playing too! I really think this is going to get ugly. If we do beat Western st. it's going to be close. When we can't control the boards against a team shorter than us. When we can't learn to put a hand in the face of our opponent when they are shooting. When we throw sloppy passes. When we are beat out on lose balls. When your turning the ball over 16 to 17 times a game! When our supposed best rebounder only has one all game. When our big men are shooting three's!...Expect the worst. :tickedoff: