Got to watch the AFA game from a WildCatter Suite

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Dread_Pirate_Cowboy
Ranch Hand

Very very nice. Not a bad seat in that place. Everything is run top notch. Has me trying to figure out how I'm going to afford seats up there next year.

One guy we saw that evidently is a regular....Joe Tiller.
"Good?...Bad?.....I'm the guy with the Gun!" -- Ash Williams
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 38 times

Tiller lives in Buffalo now, not surprising he frequents up there. Sounds like a cool way to see the game.
ImageImageImageImage
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

I know Paul Roach and his wife have their own parking space by Tailgate Park, but does Tiller have one of his own?
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

Does Joe want a job as an OC?
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

LasCrucesPoke wrote:Does Joe want a job as an OC?
:thumb:
Dread_Pirate_Cowboy
Ranch Hand

What is funny about this is most vocal people said the same things about Tiller in the mid 90's that a few idiots are saying about Arroyo and DC now. At times, he really was worried about getting fired from UW.

He looked very happily retired Saturday.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 324 times
Been liked: 127 times

Dread_Pirate_Cowboy wrote:Very very nice. Not a bad seat in that place. Everything is run top notch. Has me trying to figure out how I'm going to afford seats up there next year.
Just out of curiosity, were you in an actual suite, or in the wildcatter "stadium seating" section?

I have heard nothing but good things. How is the fan-noise, anyone yell, or is everyone sitting on their hands like the old curmudgeon bastards in the lower west side stands? :lol:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
roozy
Ranch Hand

quite a few old curmudgeons yelling around me in the lower west section of D on Saturday... but then again maybe I was helping to spur them on. :)
Jesus First, then football
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

roozy wrote:quite a few old curmudgeons yelling around me in the lower west section of D on Saturday... but then again maybe I was helping to spur them on. :)
Were they yelling at you, or at the game? :lol:

If I have one more old sonofabitch tell me they "can't hear the game" because I am yelling to loud...I am gonna break some f-word hips.
Dear Karma,

MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 38 times

I've discovered that telling them to "f-word off" usually gets a reaction out of them. :twocents:
ImageImageImageImage
Dread_Pirate_Cowboy
Ranch Hand

I was in a suite, but spend a good deal of time in the club section. Windows were open so we could hear the crowd noise. People still shouted and yelled but probably not as loud as if you were in the stadium proper. I'm going to be mighty jelous when I'm back in section F for CSU looking up at those toasty warm WildCatter seats.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Dread_Pirate_Cowboy wrote:I'm going to be mighty jelous when I'm back in section F for CSU looking up at those toasty warm WildCatter seats.
Nah, just take extra fire water.

Hopefully the game has "meaning" this year...like a bowl bid on the line.
Dear Karma,

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

MrTitleist wrote:I've discovered that telling them to "f##k off" usually gets a reaction out of them. :twocents:
True, and usually not the right one.

You would think they are at the opera or something.
Dear Karma,

Dread_Pirate_Cowboy
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote:
Dread_Pirate_Cowboy wrote:I'm going to be mighty jelous when I'm back in section F for CSU looking up at those toasty warm WildCatter seats.
Nah, just take extra fire water.

Hopefully the game has "meaning" this year...like a bowl bid on the line.
The fire water in the suite has a lot to do with why I won't get an invite back any time soon.
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

Funny how there is firewater in the suites but I think the AD was quoted as never allowing alcohol into the stadium. Guess money does buy anything and everything. The poor folk will just have to continue smuggling in their pint I guess. :willybs:
Dread_Pirate_Cowboy
Ranch Hand

Dude, there is a full bar and every suite has fridges packed full of firewater. I am living proof why the same should not be allowed for us common folk....I could barely walk by the end of the game.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Dread_Pirate_Cowboy wrote:Dude, there is a full bar and every suite has fridges packed full of firewater. I am living proof why the same should not be allowed for us common folk....I could barely walk by the end of the game.
:lol:

Those night games are the worst though. Breakfast at the Buck still starts at 8am...and that just means there is an extra 7 or so hours of drinking prior to kickoff.

I have never seen so many poop people in one "place" like I did when Boise St was in town. I bet half the fans don't remember the game. Hell, if Dave starts winning regularly, it would probably sober up the place!
Dear Karma,

fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

McPeachy wrote:
Dread_Pirate_Cowboy wrote:Dude, there is a full bar and every suite has fridges packed full of firewater. I am living proof why the same should not be allowed for us common folk....I could barely walk by the end of the game.
:lol:

Those night games are the worst though. Breakfast at the Buck still starts at 8am...and that just means there is an extra 7 or so hours of drinking prior to kickoff.

I have never seen so many poop people in one "place" like I did when Boise St was in town. I bet half the fans don't remember the game. Hell, if Dave starts winning regularly, it would probably sober up the place!
Would explain why there were over 20,000 for the Air Force game. :lol:
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

It was a game worth forgeting... :brick:
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!