Tonights game.

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

The first half they looked pretty good. Then the refs stepped in and changed the flow of the game. Well maybe it wasn't completely that. Putting Syla in was where the game changed. He is so pathetic its not even believable.
The second half was just hard to watch. But for some reason I did. They made a big deal of Heath patting JD on the back when he fouled out but if it was a home game not in front of his family and friends he would have been yelled at. They didn't show when Jackson fouled out but I wonder if Heath called him "a f-word idiot" like was shown last game when he made a bad play. I wish I had DVR'd that moment so I could post it here to show what an asshole Heath really is.

:brick:
Poke Around
Ranch Hand

TwoTone wrote:The first half they looked pretty good. Then the refs stepped in and changed the flow of the game. Well maybe it wasn't completely that. Putting Syla in was where the game changed. He is so pathetic its not even believable.
The second half was just hard to watch. But for some reason I did. They made a big deal of Heath patting JD on the back when he fouled out but if it was a home game not in front of his family and friends he would have been yelled at. They didn't show when Jackson fouled out but I wonder if Heath called him "a f##king idiot" like was shown last game when he made a bad play. I wish I had DVR'd that moment so I could post it here to show what an a##hole Heath really is.

:brick:
How can you say that? The genius that is Langley spent the summer praising Sylla for having NBA potential, and he orchestrated Sylla starting ahead of Waddell to start the season because he thought Syla was a difference maker. Same guy that was sold on Linskens. Maybe Langley doesn't know how to evaluate talent. Maybe he better go back into the AAU world where he has players hand delivered to him.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 150 times

I'm thinking that if Afam leaves the team (which wouldn't surprise me), Schroyer will be canned. Not quite sure how I would feel if that happened. I did see something that was great. The Nets only had 1000 fans at their game. Hey we are drawing pro level crowds at the AA. Wait, it snowed a lot in NJ.....
W-Y, Until I Die!
cheypoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

lax, what do you think attendance will be like saturday for the TCU game? yikes. And I dont mean the announced "4,700" number. I'm planning on going, but I'm guessing I'll have lots of elbow room.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 150 times

cheypoke wrote:lax, what do you think attendance will be like saturday for the TCU game? yikes. And I dont mean the announced "4,700" number. I'm planning on going, but I'm guessing I'll have lots of elbow room.
Elbow room? I'd probably call it parking space. I'm willing to guess that the players will be able to hear you think. or at the very least hear you speak under your breathe. It reminds me of the good ole days. Probably around 99' or so when I was one of those rowdy students. I remember yelling an obscenity directed at the Boise St. women's team. The whole team snapped a look in my direction. That's how the men's game is going to be.
I'm guessing around 1200 people will be there. You should take some time while our cowboys are clanging freethrows off the top of the backboard and count. It shouldn't take all that long.

The sad part is that next years season ticket numbers will be way down and that's when Burman might can Schroyer. I'm thinking this is the worst team in the history of Cowboy basketball. I bet you Kenny Sailors's team could beat this team. In fact, I just looked and KS's team put up 46 against Georgetown for the national championship back in the day. That's about what our team averages with a shot clock and a three point line. Or it's the average margin of victory for our opponents.

Have fun. Be sure to say hi to Kenny for all of us!
W-Y, Until I Die!
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

Ill be there. I think all the years Ive been going this is the first time no one I didnt bring to the game has sat behind us. From the portal to the top of the dome of doom its been clear of people. Maybe when the boys play it should be called the dome of cakewalks from now on