Dear Tom Burman......

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

I'm sure that you are as unhappy as I am with the current state of Wyoming Basketball. Attendence is poor, the losses are embarrassing, and the apathy among the students and fans is growing.

I'm asking you this: do you think the program is on the right track? I submit the following: Heath took over a team that was picked to finish in the upper tier in the conference and dragged it right into the play in game. Last year, with a record setting 3 point shooter and one of the best point guards in our history, he managed 7 conference wins, 4 of which were against air force and csu, 2 of the worst teams in league history. In his 3 years, it is unlikely he will have beaten byu even once, and he has not had 1 quality road win. In fact, other than a win on a neutral court, this team has not won a road game this year.

Mr. Burman, please don't buy the crap that this is the youngest team in the conference. We have 4 prep school players in their 20's, one of which (Sylla) will turn 24 this summer. Not one of these prep school players has enough ability to start on any other team in this conference. Other than bringing in Ogirri for 1 year, Schroyer has not recruited 1 player who can make a 10 ft jumper on a consistent basis. We are the worst shooting team in the league.

Therefore, I'm asking you to start searching for a new coach immediately. We cannot take another year of this inept and uninspired excuse for basketball. Even if Afam had not been injured, we were probably destined for the play in game. When you hired Heath, he promised us championships. Do you really think he can ever get us there? Here's my final argument, Mr Burman: Can this program get any worse? I say it cannot. Therefore, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Please start the process of restoring what was once a tremendously successful program. We've had so many great teams here. It kills me to see the product that is on the floor now. Another year is not going to change anything, so please start today in searching for the next Jim Brandenberg.
superpoke
Buckaroo

Amen brother
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

I say we all print hat out and send him a signed copy. Or the ten I could get from my family who is as upset as I am.