Why are public schools scared of vouchers?

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Can you name one woman who wants to compete in male swimming? Or tennis? Or golf? One! There’s a reason it’s going one way!
Except it's not going one way, that's just a false assumption on your part.

Chris Mosier - International Triathlon
Schulyer Bailar - Harvard Swimming
Mack Beggs - Wrestling - assigned female and birth and wanted to compete as a male, but wasn't allowed. Even deferred taking testosterone treatments so as to not be perceived as cheating.
Ness Murby - paraolympian in discus and javelin

It took me a grand total of 30 seconds to find these names, I'm sure there are more. While it's likely true that there are more trans women than trans men competing in higher level sports, there are plenty of both.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 302 times
Been liked: 128 times

WestWYOPoke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:27 pm
Can you name one woman who wants to compete in male swimming? Or tennis? Or golf? One! There’s a reason it’s going one way!

Mack Beggs - Wrestling - assigned female and birth and wanted to compete as a male, but wasn't allowed. Even deferred taking testosterone treatments so as to not be perceived as cheating.

It took me a grand total of 30 seconds to find these names, I'm sure there are more. While it's likely true that there are more trans women than trans men competing in higher level sports, there are plenty of both.
Schulyers info below is very telling;

Schuyler Bailar was the first-ever transgender person to play on an NCAA Division One men's team. After expressing concerns about finishing last in every race in 2016, Bailar ended his swimming career at Harvard in the top 13% in the country in the men's breaststroke.

I don’t agree with your premise “there are plenty of both”.

But, you didn’t mention anything about the elephant in the room. Why are dems silent when narratives they champion don’t fit their narrative? I’ve named a few examples. Tara Reade as an example. Your group always goes after Trump as a $exual abuser, but nary a word about Biden and Tara Reade, or when Biden exposed himself
to female secret service. I find that hypocritical and really shows it’s not any of those things dems really care about, when it doesn’t fit their narrative. Hunter Bidens lying on a federal firearm application. Again, not a word mentioned.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:53 am

Schuyler Bailar was the first-ever transgender person to play on an NCAA Division One men's team. After expressing concerns about finishing last in every race in 2016, Bailar ended his swimming career at Harvard in the top 13% in the country in the men's breaststroke.

But, you didn’t mention anything about the elephant in the room. Why are dems silent when narratives they champion don’t fit their narrative? I’ve named a few examples. Tara Reade as an example. Your group always goes after Trump as a $exual abuser, but nary a word about Biden and Tara Reade, or when Biden exposed himself
to female secret service. I find that hypocritical and really shows it’s not any of those things dems really care about, when it doesn’t fit their narrative. Hunter Bidens lying on a federal firearm application. Again, not a word mentioned.
I'm guessing you don't have a ton of liberal viewpoints or opinions in your daily life. Even if you do, I've heard several Democrats state that if Hunter Biden broke the law he should be held accountable. Similarly, if Biden (or anyone R or D) the deed assaulted someone, it should be investigated and prosecuted when appropriate.

The big difference between the 2 is that Trump has actually been found guilty of the deed assault, Biden has not.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

:willybs:
WestWYOPoke wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:16 pm
Itsux2beaewe wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:53 am

I'm guessing you don't have a ton of liberal viewpoints or opinions in your daily life. Even if you do, I've heard several Democrats state that if Hunter Biden broke the law he should be held accountable. Similarly, if Biden (or anyone R or D) the deed assaulted someone, it should be investigated and prosecuted when appropriate.

The big difference between the 2 is that Trump has actually been found guilty of the deed assault, Biden has not.
I have too many liberal viewpoints confronting me everyday. How do you think I see the hypocrisy. Liberalism is all around us. Slapping me in the face, not daily, every minute. You can’t live in this society and avoid it.

But…….what about the liberal talking point, all women should be believed. Not if it’s a liberal. Me Too……….
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 146 times

did you just use "assigned female at birth" unironically? lol
W-Y, Until I Die!
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:19 pm
WestWYOPoke wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:13 pm
Got it. You agree with promoting se.x.ua. lity to elementary kids and allowing males to beat females in women's sports.

We fundamentally disagree.
Well one sport has figured this out and stood up against the liberal ideology that men in women’s sports somehow makes sense.

NXXT GOLF GOT IT RIGHT!!

After a male identifying as female won!

“Effective immediately, competitors must be a biological female at birth to participate,” NXXT said in a statement. “This decision underscores the organization’s commitment to maintaining the integrity of women’s professional golf and ensuring fair competition.”
NXXT Golf CEO Stuart McKinnon added that the move demonstrates the league’s “commitment” to protecting women’s sports.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

NAIA disagrees with you by unanimous decision 19-0.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:49 am

Disagrees with me on what? I haven't stated an opinion on here regarding trans athletes and whether they should or shouldn't be allowed to compete.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

WestWYOPoke wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:04 am
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:49 am

Disagrees with me on what? I haven't stated an opinion on here regarding trans athletes and whether they should or shouldn't be allowed to compete.
Do you support men competing against women?
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

WestWYOPoke wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:13 pm This is such a boogie man for the right. Let me let you in on a secret: No one...NO ONE...is changing their gender in order to win at sports. Plus, who the f-word cares, my guess is it doesn't affect you or anyone you know, so why get your undies in a twist.

NAIA disagrees with you. 19-0.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.