Terrible coaching in my opinion

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

Can anyone explain to me why Bouedo is getting serious minutes every game when he scores no points and throws up long range prayer threes or out of control layups? And when Bouedo and Dermody are in the game why is Schroyer not telling them to stop jacking up these long 3s only 5 seconds into the shot clock when we haven't hit them all game and neither of them have hit them in many games? Why is Desmar not starting in games when he is now scoring close to 20 a game? Why does Schroyer wait till AFA hits 4 threes in a row before callling a timeout and changing the defense? Why are we not practicing more free throws in practice as it has cost us many games including this one?

Way to go we gave AFA their first conference win in two years.
Last edited by WyomingAg on Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danmully
Ranch Hand

Dermody 1 for 8 from threes. jesus christ Heath you are a horrible horrible coach
Portlandpoke
Buckaroo

I concur. Pathetic!!
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

We might have been low in turnovers today, but I consider every shot dermody takes as a turnover. for that matter I don't understand why forty percent of our shots today were from behind the arc. That is pretty pathetic when we don't have anyone that can hit threes. :brick: Schroyer has to quit letting everyone throw up three pointers when we are shooting such a poor percentage. I understand that we have waddel and Afam out but there is no excuse why we would lose to a team that hasn't won a conference game since 08.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Did you notice the first score that AFA had? Someone took a rebound right next to Sylla and put it in. To me that set the stage. I'm not surprised that Heath put in Arthur and Demody. He needed some speed on defense (when Dermody is not sleeping) .What surprised me is that he let them shoot.

Unfortunately, Dermody's man seemed to take the most 3-point shots. And the stand-around, hold-the-ball Poke offense seemed in sharp contrast to the AFA pitch-it-quick-around-the-horn and wait till Dermody or someone else eases off his assignment.

To Davis: DO go out for football and free up a BB scholarship.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Danmully wrote:Dermody 1 for 8 from threes. jesus christ Heath you are a horrible horrible coach
It is very difficult right now to stay positive about Cowboy basketball. I put the AFA loss squarely on the shoulder of Heath, and his inability to open his damn eyes and his stuborness toward playing certain players more minutesw. Which may end up costing him his damn job.

Dermody...is again, as I have stated many times on this board...a HUGE F&#king liability. And it was proven again this past Saturday at the academy.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...