Bohl record

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 260 times

is now 55-57 at UW. Can he get to .500 in his tenure this year?
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 62 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:31 am is now 55-57 at UW. Can he get to .500 in his tenure this year?
5-3 in conference gets him exactly there.....that is my prediction....the bowl game will be the decider.
DamThatRiver22
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 35 times

He's got 4 very winnable [read: if he doesn't win them, there's something very wrong] games on the schedule: UNM, UNLV, UH, and UNR.

He's got one more winnable but not a "gimme" game: CSU

And he's got three very tough games: Fresno, AFA, and Boise State

I don't see why not. I think we drop our usual headscratcher to a team from the first group that we have no business losing to (probably UNLV; seems to be the strongest out of that group)...but I think we steal one out of the last group (probably AFA...Fresno is too strong, we still haven't shaken the Boise curse, and AFA is good but we match up the best with them and it's a short trip). Assuming we can avoid any rivalry shenanigans, that still puts us at 6-2 in conference.

Probably not enough to get in the championship game, but enough to make Bohl's FBS legacy look less mediocre.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 135 times

Most games with Bohl are within reach of winning or losing. Very few in any gimme wins.

I'm not sure. Good question.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 324 times
Been liked: 127 times

DamThatRiver22 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:38 pm He's got 4 very winnable [read: if he doesn't win them, there's something very wrong] games on the schedule: UNM, UNLV, UH, and UNR.

He's got one more winnable but not a "gimme" game: CSU

And he's got three very tough games: Fresno, AFA, and Boise State

I don't see why not. I think we drop our usual headscratcher to a team from the first group that we have no business losing to (probably UNLV; seems to be the strongest out of that group)...but I think we steal one out of the last group (probably AFA...Fresno is too strong, we still haven't shaken the Boise curse, and AFA is good but we match up the best with them and it's a short trip). Assuming we can avoid any rivalry shenanigans, that still puts us at 6-2 in conference.

Probably not enough to get in the championship game, but enough to make Bohl's FBS legacy look less mediocre.
I would move UNLV to the winnable but not a "gimme" category. They could very likely be 7 & 2 when WYO travels there on 11/10.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...