Why do obama and biden...

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

Deliver pallets of cash to Iran? I wonder what they are funding? The bs about how this 6 billion will be "controlled" spending is obviously false except to the blind party lapdog.

6 billion now!? I'm sure the biden and obama crime syndicates will get a big cut after Iran takes their share for laundering it.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

We should start a thread with all the mumbling, confusion, and falling...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

Please just let this O’Biden nightmare end! You know that feeble old degenerate inveterate liar isn’t actually doing anything other than what his puppet master obama wants him to do which is to destroy this country they hate.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

Hamas answered that question
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 128 times

Just think, if we got a day off for every time creepy Joe stumbles, falls or craps his diaper we’d be on permanent leave.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:30 pm Just think, if we got a day off for every time creepy Joe stumbles, falls or craps his diaper we’d be on permanent leave.
:rofl:

That's something my dad would say. :rofl: :rofl:

And I agree. Ole Skippy Boy needs to be put in a retirement home asap!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

The president should never be over 70. Ever. If you are too old to be a f-word Walmart greeter, you are too old to be president. Both Biden and Trump should be in an assisted living facility, picking imaginary lint balls off their robes.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

CowboyNV wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:12 pm The president should never be over 70. Ever. If you are too old to be a f-word Walmart greeter, you are too old to be president. Both Biden and Trump should be in an assisted living facility, picking imaginary lint balls off their robes.
Completely agree. Good luck getting both an age limit and term limit amendments to the Constitution passed. You have a better shot of seeing Wyoming playing for the football national championship than seeing either amendment idea get passed.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 128 times

Wyokie wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:21 pm
CowboyNV wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:12 pm The president should never be over 70. Ever. If you are too old to be a f-word Walmart greeter, you are too old to be president. Both Biden and Trump should be in an assisted living facility, picking imaginary lint balls off their robes.
Completely agree. Good luck getting both an age limit and term limit amendments to the Constitution passed. You have a better shot of seeing Wyoming playing for the football national championship than seeing either amendment idea get passed.
In my opinion there are 50 year olds who wouldn’t be competent. Kamala Harris as an example. More inclined to select based on competency vs age.