Bar fight? I don’t think so

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

The only name calling came from ELKMT whoever the hell that is. He’s the one who suggested the thread get shut down. How did he get to be a real cowboy if I’ve never heard of him? He got all butt hurt cuz there are people who don’t agree with him on climate change. Well Elk, after what has transpired over the last three years some of us don’t trust the government regarding much of anything. They lie constantly to get or retain power. Qanon? Hell, I don’t even know what that is. But if it means I think the whole carbon neutral thing is a sham then I guess I am Qanon.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

I named called. I apologize fully to lander and LAX. I was being a douche and take full responsibility.

Because of those poor choices on my part I won’t be posting on Wyonation any further. There is no reason for name calling again. I enjoyed this community but it has ran its course for me.

There was a name change to my account that I believe was necessary. I’ll leave it at that.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 599 times
Been liked: 238 times

I don't think you need to quit posting! What you said was pretty tame and I doubt anyone was offended. IMO, message boards are for arguing and disagreeing