Difference makers?

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

Just not enough dawgs on this team...Reynolds seems to have it but he's been pretty much by himself. Everybody else out there is are just kind of taking up space...that's not to denigrate them....you don't get top guys at every spot on the floor, but you have to have some number of tough dudes to be considered a "real" team. It's not like those guys need to be all conference necessarily but where are the Hankerson level players or Grabeau, Paris Corner, or JayDee Luster level guys. None of those players would light up the scoreboard but if they impacted the game it was positive. The guys on this team either don't impact the game or do it negatively way too often.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

I sure believed the pre season press clippings and truly thought I could believe it. I'm not so sure how good Linder really is as well. This team truly is having an Identity crisis as to whom wants to lead this team. It's no one's fault but i have a hard time believing Graham is truly going to hold that much status if he comes back. This team better figure out who is going to do what for conference or this season may get away from UW coaches and players and the dreaded transfer portal... maybe we weren't meant to go anywhere or do anything....the rebuild continues
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

stymeman wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:52 am I sure believed the pre season press clippings and truly thought I could believe it. I'm not so sure how good Linder really is as well. This team truly is having an Identity crisis as to whom wants to lead this team. It's no one's fault but i have a hard time believing Graham is truly going to hold that much status if he comes back. This team better figure out who is going to do what for conference or this season may get away from UW coaches and players and the dreaded transfer portal... maybe we weren't meant to go anywhere or do anything....the rebuild continues
This is my concern as well. Guys like DuSell and Oden have to be thinking why they aren't getting any real minutes. Noah Reynolds is probably turning some heads and I wouldn't be surprised if some big programs get in his ear.