Roll call LA Tech

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

I'm skippin this one, car issues, sure hope we get to 500 b4 2 toughies upcoming...Get er Done Pokes
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Wenzel on 🔥
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Sounded like a whole team, full throttle, foot on the throat game. Good win fellas now the real season begins from here on out
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

Wow... Did not even look like the same team from the last 6 games!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

307bball wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:22 pm Wow... Did not even look like the same team from the last 6 games!
Because it’s completely different rotations. Kyman and Max zero minutes and Ethan Anderson a reduced role.

Best the team has looked all year by far. Noah Reynolds is the key. He plays under control and does a great job getting the ball to the hoop. This could be a really good team.

Max’s body language on the bench is not very good. He doesn’t look like he is really into it to me. Kyman stays pumped up.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

I was there. Decent crowd that was pretty loud. This is the team I expected. Great win!!

Thompson is just not good. And I wouldn’t have Maldo be the focal point of the offense. Hate to say we are better when he’s not touching the ball a lot. Let him make his impact with hustle plays

Wenzel, Foster and Reynolds played very very well!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:37 pm
307bball wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:22 pm Wow... Did not even look like the same team from the last 6 games!
Because it’s completely different rotations. Kyman and Max zero minutes and Ethan Anderson a reduced role.

Best the team has looked all year by far. Noah Reynolds is the key. He plays under control and does a great job getting the ball to the hoop. This could be a really good team.

Max’s body language on the bench is not very good. He doesn’t look like he is really into it to me. Kyman stays pumped up.
Not sure I like Anderson out there. Vastly overrated defender and can’t get to the rim or shoot it well
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:41 pm I was there. Decent crowd that was pretty loud. This is the team I expected. Great win!!

Thompson is just not good. And I wouldn’t have Maldo be the focal point of the offense. Hate to say we are better when he’s not touching the ball a lot. Let him make his impact with hustle plays

Wenzel, Foster and Reynolds played very very well!
With Reynolds controlling the ball when Ike gets back, this could be a really good team. Maldo plays his butt off and is one of the best at drawing fouls.

The lineup that id like to see: Maldo, Wenzel, Ike, Reynolds, Oden. With Foster, DuSell, Ethan Anderson, Thompson getting the bench minutes. Max, Kyman and Barnhart for depth. Caden Powell redshirting.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:43 pm
OrediggerPoke wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:37 pm

Not sure I like Anderson out there. Vastly overrated defender and can’t get to the rim or shoot it well
I agree. He should be a role player. DuSell should get more minutes than him IMO.
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

Best win of the year, running a good team out of the gym.

I don't remember who on here said that Linder should "dance with the ones that brung ya" but they were spot on. I like having the transfers for better depth than we had last year, but turns out the guys we already had were the best options to begin with.