Transfers...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:07 am
djm19 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:01 am.

We will never hear Neyor, Cobbs, Swen's name again unfortunately. So much talent that will be buried by depth and the league.
I believe Neyor will be a really good NFL receiver.
I don't think he will even get a chance unfortunately. Texas just hauled in one of best recruiting classes ever. So much buzz around Manning. I think we get enamored in Laramie when we get talent. Neyor was a great MWC WR...he is just another WR in B12 and SEC.

I sure hope I'm wrong, but Neyor is not better than every other WR in Texas like he was here.
Wyomingisgreat1
Buckaroo
Been liked: 1 time

djm19 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:12 am

I don't think he will even get a chance unfortunately. Texas just hauled in one of best recruiting classes ever. So much buzz around Manning. I think we get enamored in Laramie when we get talent. Neyor was a great MWC WR...he is just another WR in B12 and SEC.

I sure hope I'm wrong, but Neyor is not better than every other WR in Texas like he was here.

Neyor was slated to start at Texas before he blow his knee out.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Before Neyor got injured I would have said yeah, NFL for him. But coming back from an injury like that and regaining his spot on the depth chart? Tall task. Probably won't work out for him and I bet he transfers again.
doreno5
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 82 times

djm19 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:12 am

That not what the people who follow Texas were saying before Nayor got hurt. He was clearly going to be their No.1 wideout . Don't forget he was wined and dined by other major powers-USC,Tennessee, etc.He is stud and won more than a couple of games for Wyoming.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 119 times

PokesNCider wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:11 pm
OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:28 pm

Agreed - if you're going to throw that out there - who said what to the team? If a coach after a heated and close game says "we need to get our heads out of our asses and play with more effort" that is to be expected. If a coach crossed the line, tell us why. I mean 'PokesNCider' recently joined after the Boise game and the posts have only been related to coaching and player departures.
I joined in October, good try though sport. I have a daughter that attends Wyo and I’ll leave it at that. Ill let everybody connect the dots. I dont support the blaming of players by those who are unaware of the situations. Blame the grown adults. Or dont.
Total BS post. He doesn’t know poop. There are 20000 parents who have kids at UW……
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

djm19 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:01 am For every 8 that leave, 100 stay. So, yeah, coaches may be archaic in thinking, and may even be complete jerks, but 100+ players either 1) think things are okay 2) tough enough to handle it 3) realize Pokes gave them a chance and realize going to play at Chadron State isn't a viable option

The trend of those leaving year after year are position players from warm weather areas. Don't see lineman from Minnesota leaving.

The guys going to the NFL that have been associated with UW are playing IN Laramie. Not transferring elsewhere and then going to the league.

We will never hear Neyor, Cobbs, Swen's name again unfortunately. So much talent that will be buried by depth and the league.
Cam Stone went to that powerhouse Hawaii. Don’t understand that move other than it is the Islands.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:10 pm
djm19 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:01 am For every 8 that leave, 100 stay. So, yeah, coaches may be archaic in thinking, and may even be complete jerks, but 100+ players either 1) think things are okay 2) tough enough to handle it 3) realize Pokes gave them a chance and realize going to play at Chadron State isn't a viable option

The trend of those leaving year after year are position players from warm weather areas. Don't see lineman from Minnesota leaving.

The guys going to the NFL that have been associated with UW are playing IN Laramie. Not transferring elsewhere and then going to the league.

Cam Stone went to that powerhouse Hawaii. Don’t understand that move other than it is the Islands.
Well it’s a move only a pussy makes
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Hopefully Boise gets the news that Taylen Green is transferring after this game. Would have lots of suitors for a 6'5" athletic qb.
W-Y, Until I Die!
PokesNCider
Buckaroo

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:05 pm
PokesNCider wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:11 pm

I joined in October, good try though sport. I have a daughter that attends Wyo and I’ll leave it at that. Ill let everybody connect the dots. I dont support the blaming of players by those who are unaware of the situations. Blame the grown adults. Or dont.
Total BS post. He doesn’t know Sh#t. There are 20000 parents who have kids at UW……
So bc I have a kid that attends UW, that means I don’t know anything? Makes sense….
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy

PokesNCider wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:48 pm
Itsux2beaewe wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:05 pm

Total BS post. He doesn’t know Sh#t. There are 20000 parents who have kids at UW……
So bc I have a kid that attends UW, that means I don’t know anything? Makes sense….
I said your post was BS. Anything more than that are your words.

And, 20,000 + other parents have kids at UW and they know nothing more than you about UW football……….
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

I do. Maybe. He asked baby-mama if she wanted to hang for a year "fo free" in Hawaii before his football career comes to a thud. She said, f-word ya Hawaii...fo free! :rofl:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

McPeachy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:32 am

I do. Maybe. He asked baby-mama if she wanted to hang for a year "fo free" in Hawaii before his football career comes to a thud. She said, f-word ya Hawaii...fo free! :rofl:
Speaking of whom, Hawaii fans are happy that he's transferring there. :roll: :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:39 pm
McPeachy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:32 am

Speaking of whom, Hawaii fans are happy that he's transferring there. :roll: :roll:
LOL - not sure they know what they are getting, but he likely is an upgrade of the poop they had on the field last year.
Dear Karma,

Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

McPeachy wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:08 pm
Wyokie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:39 pm

LOL - not sure they know what they are getting, but he likely is an upgrade of the poop they had on the field last year.
Honestly? I don't think they have a single clue of what they are getting. Anything is better than what UH got this past season.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Pokes land a stud RB!

Harrison Waylee who ran all over us last year in the Northern Illinois game has committed to Wyoming. Waylee has 2 seasons of eligibility remaining.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Welcome, Waylee!!!!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

OrediggerPoke wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:28 pm Pokes land a stud RB!

Harrison Waylee who ran all over us last year in the Northern Illinois game has committed to Wyoming. Waylee has 2 seasons of eligibility remaining.
Well now! Lookie here. 'Ol Bohly making some portal additions, of value! :thumb:
Dear Karma,

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Now we just need like 5 good WRs, a new OC and a QB and we'll be cooking with gas.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

LanderPoke wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:15 am Now we just need like 5 good WRs, a new OC and a QB and we'll be cooking with gas.
:lol: :lol:
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 80 times

LanderPoke wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:15 am Now we just need like 5 good WRs, a new OC and a QB and we'll be cooking with gas.
You might have broken the board with this post. Might. This is freaking hilarious. ;)