Csewe qb takes a huge hit - has to leave game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 71 times

Here's something you don't see very often.

OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 251 times

Honestly - this hit may not be great news for us. Stratton appears to be the better CSU QB. Either way, this is a game we should and need to win. But I am nervous. I remember when Wyoming sucked going into the Border War at home and left with a 44-0 victory.
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

I feel bad for the QB and hope it's nothing serious, but that was kind of comical. That lineman must feel awful.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 71 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:01 am Honestly - this hit may not be great news for us. Stratton appears to be the better CSU QB. Either way, this is a game we should and need to win. But I am nervous. I remember when Wyoming sucked going into the Border War at home and left with a 44-0 victory.
I remember that game as well. That csewe team was 3-9 that year, so hardly a comparable situation. Stratton is not a better qb than Millen - not even close. But it sounds like Millen will play saturday. But yeah, we need to show up. We are not a dominant 6-3 team.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 259 times

Lmao!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 259 times

Anyway - I think this game will be competitive. I hope that our guys come out juiced. It is so important to beat the sheep and this is a meaningful conference game in November. The Pokes better be amped for this one. These CSU arseholes definitely want to beat us. It's their superbowl at this point. Their last chance to salvage anything meaningful from yet another crap season for them
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

Definitely got a chuckle out of this. As much fun as it is to laugh at the sheep, weird stuff happens in rivalry games and hopefully this is an indication of just how bad they are right now.

Bohl better have them focused and ready for the sheep's super bowl.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

Listened to the qb on 1310am outta Greeley today he's still hurting and taking lots of treatment and doing all he can to play...time will tell