Ugh. Bye week

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 41 times

I am pretty sure the team appreciates the opportunity to recover from bumps, bruises, and other injuries, but as a fan I don’t like having a Saturday with no game to look forward to. :cry:
evilpoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Well, there's women's football (soccer) at 6.

Conference championships of any kind have been too hard to come by in Laramie.

I'm also hoping for news of more commits.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

Not a fan of byes either
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

There was a lot of great football for the sake of football on yesterday though. That Bama-LSU game was one for the ages. I don't like either team, but that was an incredible game.

The bye week came at an opportune time to get everyone healthy and ready for the final push, starting with the sheep.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 339 times
Been liked: 138 times

GoPokes86 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:04 am There was a lot of great football for the sake of football on yesterday though. That Bama-LSU game was one for the ages. I don't like either team, but that was an incredible game.

The bye week came at an opportune time to get everyone healthy and ready for the final push, starting with the sheep.
Lots of upsets yesterday.
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 12 times

GoPokes86 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:04 am There was a lot of great football for the sake of football on yesterday though. That Bama-LSU game was one for the ages. I don't like either team, but that was an incredible game.

It was, I watched it too. Welcome to the SEC, Brian Kelly making that huge decision to go for two and the W.

TCU/Texas Tech was pretty entertaining as well. I am real interested to see if they will make the playoff. Their next two games, at Texas & at Baylor, are pretty tough.