Make DQ a receiver

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 260 times

He needs the ball in space. I bet he can take a five yard slant to the house. Just like Tyreke Hill

Hell of a hit by Cam Stone to cause that fumble

Shout out to Pelliser. Great game. And Parker Christianson
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 14 times

Got to give Peasley some credit. Looked much better today. The 2 long TD throws were a sight to behold. He doesn't have the cannon Josh has, but he did his best impersonation today....
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 81 times

Defensive stats are ugly but their QB and WRs are talented. Some blown coverages but also plenty of times where the ball was fit into a tight window and a receiver held on while taking a shot from our guys. Sometimes in CFB today forcing two turnovers including one for a TD is a good day on defense even if you give up 400 passing yards.

Play calling was really up and down today, but there was a lot more creativity at times. We scored when we absolutely had to even without a running game to speak of. Peasley has a little bit of the Josh Allen where he will hit a guy on a 50 yard vertical but then miss a 5 yard slant. I still wish we had better pass catchers but keep giving Peasley some time to throw and keep mixing up the play calling and I think we can have a half decent passing game for once.
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

He needs more touches. Some bubble screens or something.