Brown pants for……

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

Road games is what we need. :lol: Any news on tweaks to uniforms. ?
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

WyoVaquero wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:27 pm Road games is what we need. :lol: Any news on tweaks to uniforms. ?
Word on the street is that Bohl is set to unveil a slew of new customized uniforms for each game this season and that everyone will be "wow'ed". The new uniforms are said to include:
1) A uniform with white tops and pink lettering/pink steamboat with pink pants and white stripes for a breast cancer awareness game. The uniforms will have individual player last names or player nicknames at the request of each player.
2) A uniform for 'Wyoming' pride that is said to be in the mindset of the Wyoming license plates with blue/red/white Steamboats and the State Flag and background silhouettes of the Tetons and Devils Tower. The uniforms will have individual player last names or player nicknames at the request of each player.
3) A special 'Wyoming Energy Day' uniform with a modified logo of a rider on top of a pumpjack (rather than the traditional Steamboat). These uniforms are said to be largely gold tops and gold bottoms with brown stripes. The uniforms will have individual player last names or player nicknames at the request of each player.

I'm not sure of any other uniforms set to be unveiled. Should be interesting though and quite the new look.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

WyoVaquero wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:27 pm Road games is what we need. :lol: Any news on tweaks to uniforms. ?
:shock:

Just guessing that there are two words that will never allow (or want) a change: Craig Bohl.

That said, maybe he gets it now, maybe he realizes...change or be changed f-word! :whistle:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:36 pm
Word on the street is that Bohl is set to unveil a slew of new customized uniforms for each game this season and that everyone will be "wow'ed". The new uniforms are said to include:
1) A uniform with white tops and pink lettering/pink steamboat with pink pants and white stripes for a breast cancer awareness game. The uniforms will have individual player last names or player nicknames at the request of each player.
2) A uniform for 'Wyoming' pride that is said to be in the mindset of the Wyoming license plates with blue/red/white Steamboats and the State Flag and background silhouettes of the Tetons and Devils Tower. The uniforms will have individual player last names or player nicknames at the request of each player.
3) A special 'Wyoming Energy Day' uniform with a modified logo of a rider on top of a pumpjack (rather than the traditional Steamboat). These uniforms are said to be largely gold tops and gold bottoms with brown stripes. The uniforms will have individual player last names or player nicknames at the request of each player.

I'm not sure of any other uniforms set to be unveiled. Should be interesting though and quite the new look.
Oh my god. LOL!
Dear Karma,

laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

This gave me a pretty good chuckle
W-Y, Until I Die!
cowpoke pride
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

Are we going to see the gold alternate jersey from the Montana St game last year at all?

I don't recall the conversation/reaction on here about/to it on here.

I like an occasional change of pace look that still stays true to the traditional look or feel of the team.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Bohl (and some of the coaches) should wear (let it be brown and gold) sweat shirts that say " Sorry, But We're Trying"
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Adv8RU12 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:33 pm

Bohl (and some of the coaches) should wear (let it be brown and gold) sweat shirts that say " Sorry, But We're Trying"
Hahaha, that is great.
Dear Karma,

Outlaw Arthur Morgan
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 11 times

I also heard word that the receiving crew will get a new special "Breadbasket Jersey." It will feature a target on the uniform and the proper place to carry. No word on the visor with the "Take a picture" for high passes though.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 302 times
Been liked: 128 times

Rumor is, prairie gold is back.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 106 times

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:14 pm Rumor is, prairie gold is back.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

I've heard the same rumor. Supposedly the uniforms will be in honor of Wyoming's big win over the Furman Paladins in 2001 at the height of the prairie gold uniforms. That same Furman team went on to finish runner up in the National Championship game for NCAA D1-AA.
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 78 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:33 am
I've heard the same rumor. Supposedly the uniforms will be in honor of Wyoming's big win over the Furman Paladins in 2001 at the height of the prairie gold uniforms. That same Furman team went on to finish runner up in the National Championship game for NCAA D1-AA.
Worn for the game where the Bramlet brothers are elected to the ring of fame.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Changes really aren't necessary as we are Wyoming. Status quo