NM Bowl halftime show

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
pcwyo
Buckaroo

I have friends whose daughter is on the flag team with the band. Since ESPN didn't show any of the New Mexico Bowl halftime show they didn't get to see any of the band performance. Does anyone who was there have a recording they could copy and share of the half time show?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

pcwyo wrote:I have friends whose daughter is on the flag team with the band. Since ESPN didn't show any of the New Mexico Bowl halftime show they didn't get to see any of the band performance. Does anyone who was there have a recording they could copy and share of the half time show?
I bet Williamson (band director's last name I think) will have something, or axcess to something. I will say this, the band, flag team, cheerleaders, and Pistol Pete were awesome. Too bad Cowboy Joe wasnt' there...but still was great to see UW represent.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
pcwyo
Buckaroo

Thanks. Yeah, we suggested they check with the band when she gets back to school. I thought I would ask here as a backup before it got too far out from the bowl date. I would think the band director would have video'd it.