What an embarrassment UW!

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

https://notthebee.com/article/based-dur ... g-audience

Good grief! They should have withheld the diploma from anyone who booed and said they could have it after they take Anatomy 101
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

I heard Lummis apologized which only emboldens the Marxists. She should be apologizing for sending another 40 BILLION to Ukraine. I can't stand our Senators and of course our Representative sucks.

I wrote Ed Seidel (he's a woke wuss too) and told him he was embarrassing after his statement that he felt he had to put out to placate "the mob". I know its probably only like 7 people booing but the "Inclusion Council" also had to make statement. I bet you can guess what they said. I learned we have a "School of Culture, Gender and Social Justice". I know exactly where the cuts to UW should come tomorrow. I wrote the Governor and the BOT. I encourage you all to do the same. We need the woke social justice types fired from our university. The only way for them to know we're pissed off is if we write. We can't let the vocal minority dictate the conversations.
W-Y, Until I Die!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

I can't believe she felt obligated to apologize, I get it, but can't believe it. Not many "humans" are born without a stick (boy) or a hole (girl) - period, and 100% fact. How about just telling it like it is, and let the cards fall where they may? Snowflakes and their hurt feelers. What a pussy assed society we live, and that we allowed to have been fostered.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Lummis sucks. She let little 22-24 year old dna riflehead bully her into apologizing for acknowledging the fact that boys have dna rifle and girls have kitty. What a coward
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

LanderPoke wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:46 am Lummis sucks. She let little 22-24 year old dna riflehead bully her into apologizing for acknowledging the fact that boys have dna rifle and girls have kitty. What a coward
Not sure it was her doing, frankly. I can't confirm it either way, but having a bit of a background, I don't see her backing down peacefully. I bet her PR group (et al) had a fight on their hands to get that statement released. Just look at her face when she gets booed by the snowflake pussyhat wearing grads.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

In her defense, I believe she ultimately was one of 11 that voted against the 40 billion to ukraine. so, i'll give her that.
W-Y, Until I Die!