The CU game & the weather

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

We had planned to go to the CU game tomorrow, but I doubt the roads will be open. I wonder if they will postpone it. Was it supposed to be on TV? I sure wanted to see this game.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

What's the weather like in Wyoming tonight? We've been getting a lot of the rain from the big storm that hit Washington/Oregon, so all of the snow we had is now gone and replaced by rain. And it's freezing ass cold.
ImageImageImageImage
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

We had snow all day yesterday and just about all night last night - 9 inches on the ground. I was surprised the roads were still open this morning, so we decided to give it a try to get there. It wasn't any picnic and it took quite a bit longer to get there, but we made it. The roads were better close to Laramie - they didn't have half as much snow as we got.
As for the game, I'm glad we went. The Pokes looked better in the first half than I have seen them look for years (7 to be exact). Our defense was better, our rebounding was better, very few turnovers, our back door cuts and passes were there. The second half wasn't quite as sharp - more turnovers, didn't rebound as well, and our defense wasn't as good, but we hung in there and got the W. I saw marked improvement in most areas of the game and was very impressed with the improvement of Nelson's play in the first half. Now we need to learn how to play on the road.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
spindoctor02
WyoNation Moderator

Anybody else noticing the scary trend of play well and win a game, then play poorly and lose? I hope they can end this alternating pattern shortly.