Been liked: 9 times

Cowpoke99
Buckaroo
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 4 times

Probably Europe. I think he and his family would be glad to have some money
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

It sucks he doesn't want to come back for another go but he currently has the most potential of anyone on this roster with his athleticism and shooting ability. He needs to gain some weight and maintain his muscle to have any chance in the US. He will have a long career overseas if that's what he wants.

Hopefully this isn't the writing on the wall that Maldonado is also going to pursue a pro career.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

This disappoints me. I think he could use another year of working on some skills, like ball handling. It could be mutually beneficial if drake came back. Oh well. Best of luck Drake!! All the best, man
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 61 times
Been liked: 228 times

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:16 pm This disappoints me. I think he could use another year of working on some skills, like ball handling. It could be mutually beneficial if drake came back. Oh well. Best of luck Drake!! All the best, man
I really don’t see how playing 6 years of college ball is very beneficial to a pro career. That’s just one year less to make money. He is making the right call.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Maldo will follow suite too, im hearing, drake i wish him well...HT should be coming back, we'll have a loaded squad still...thx for the memories Drake
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

Euro teams are drooling over Drake. An athletic shooter who can rebound and defend? That's exactly what every team wants!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:24 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:16 pm This disappoints me. I think he could use another year of working on some skills, like ball handling. It could be mutually beneficial if drake came back. Oh well. Best of luck Drake!! All the best, man
I really don’t see how playing 6 years of college ball is very beneficial to a pro career. That’s just one year less to make money. He is making the right call.
being part of a likely great team next year. Free grad school. Life is way longer than your average pro basketball career. There are plenty of upsides to staying. But maybe he just wants to move on. Best of luck to him. Thanks for the awesome two years
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

WYO1016 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:16 am Euro teams are drooling over Drake. An athletic shooter who can rebound and defend? That's exactly what every team wants!
A little bulk while maintaining his athleticism could give him a shot in the NBA if he can guard point guards. There are a ton of point forwards in the modern NBA. Finding 3&D wings and guards is the trend in the modern NBA. Drake could fit in well on rosters with guys like Lebron or Giannis. His skill set is why I think he has the most NBA potential on the current roster. He's just too skinny at the moment.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 142 times

I think he's making the right move but selfishly I want him to stay.
W-Y, Until I Die!