MWC Postseason

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Sheep got a 6 seed (wtf) vs. Michigan - I can easily see the sheep blowing this one and embarrassing the conference

SDSU got a 8 seed vs Creighton - I think the Aztecs will win

Boise got a 8 seed (wtf) vs Memphis - Boise with a worse seed than CSU? dumb. I think they win

Wyoming 12 seed/first four vs Indiana - My heart says that Pokes win, somehow.

Utah state hosts a NIT game vs Oregon - Really rubs me wrong that USU got the NIT over UNLV and Fresno. Hope they lose.
Last edited by LanderPoke on Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

Interested to watch the Cowboys in person, will be trekking over from Cleveland to watch us in Dayton.

Hoosiers have been peaking end of season and have some talented and strong players. Not sure how we do in this one, but it’s a chance to watch em’ in the flesh. Davidson game hurt us, from what I read. Foster Loyer, sharp shooter Clarkston, Michigan. HS player of the year and transfer from the Spartans of Mich State went 1-7 and then fouled Richmond kid to seal our fate in play in game. Bums me out as I thought we were in with a chance to rest prior to selection Sunday.

Oh well, such is life as a Cowboy fan for decades. Proud of these kids and staff for the turnaround from Edwards and even Shyatt. Go Pokes!
At the molecular level all mankind is a brilliant super-nova.
sandiegopoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 15 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:46 am Utah state hosts a NIT game vs Oregon - Really rubs me wrong that USU got the NIT over UNLV and Fresno. Hope they lose.
Agreed. UNLV played very well at the end and Fresno would be tough for anyone to play.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Fresno nor UNLV didn't want to go to CBI or NIT, kinda surprises they aren't playing somewhere
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:46 am Sheep got a 6 seed (wtf) vs. Michigan - I can easily see the sheep blowing this one and embarrassing the conference

Boise got a 8 seed (wtf) vs Memphis - Boise with a worse seed that CSU? dumb. I think they win

Utah state hosts a NIT game vs Oregon - Really rubs me wrong that USU got the NIT over UNLV and Fresno. Hope they lose.
Here is an interesting tidbit

Betting Nugget:

No. 11 seeds favored by 2 points or more are 7-1 SU and ATS (All seven wins by 7 points or more) The only loss: No. 11 Texas to No. 6 Butler in 2015 (56-48)
When favored by MORE THAN 2 points , No. 11 seeds are 5-0 SU and 5-0 ATS. ( all winning by 7 points or more)

Notable: #11 seed Michigan opened as a -2.5 favorite over #6 seed CSU.

Can we say Bye to CSU already?

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:44 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:46 am Sheep got a 6 seed (wtf) vs. Michigan - I can easily see the sheep blowing this one and embarrassing the conference

Boise got a 8 seed (wtf) vs Memphis - Boise with a worse seed that CSU? dumb. I think they win

Betting Nugget:

No. 11 seeds favored by 2 points or more are 7-1 SU and ATS (All seven wins by 7 points or more) The only loss: No. 11 Texas to No. 6 Butler in 2015 (56-48)
When favored by MORE THAN 2 points , No. 11 seeds are 5-0 SU and 5-0 ATS. ( all winning by 7 points or more)

As much as I hate the sheep, and their dirty stinky hippie fan base...I think they are poised for a win. Next up though, the Vols. Bye.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times

McPeachy wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:05 pm
seattlecowboy wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:44 pm

Betting Nugget:

As much as I hate the sheep, and their dirty stinky hippie fan base...I think they are poised for a win. Next up though, the Vols. Bye.
I like money more than I care about a rivalry with CSU and I think Michigan will beat them. Michigan smoked the Aztecs by 14 points and played the 5th toughest SOS in the country.

That stat above is golden and will continue to be undefeated. Take Michigan and make cash.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
cowpoke pride
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

best chance of advancing-

1 San Diego St over Creighton
2 Bosie St over Memphis
3 Wyoming over St Mary's if the beat Indiana
4 Wyoming over Indiana
5 Colorado St over Michigan
6 Utah St over Oregon
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 119 times

Boise got a 8 seed (wtf) vs Memphis - Boise with a worse seed than CSU? dumb. I think they win

If The Pokes play like they did the last 10 mins against Boise St I have no doubt they can beat Indiana. If they have shot clock violations and to’s like they did early in the game - nope.