@SJSU

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 602 times
Been liked: 240 times

These guys are not to be taken lightly. They gave SDSU a decent game at home yesterday and I think they got a couple players back.
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

No easy games. When you are the best in the conference everyone has you circled on their schedule
I'm good for 3!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

While I agree that we can’t take anyone lightly,
One of San Diego St.‘s big problems this year is they can’t score. They have had a lot of trouble scoring. They rank towards the very bottom In scoring efficiency.

Their defense is elite but their offense is horrible.

We also didn’t have Ike or Dusell last time we played San Jose St. and we still won by 15.

If we can’t handle these guys, even though it’s a road game, we don’t deserve to be in the big dance. I expect Wyoming to win handily.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

I vaguely remember this being a terrible team. They are 0-11 in the conference. If we take it seriously, we win easy.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 146 times

I would say our guys can take ‘em by a bunch but then I also remember the Air Force game
W-Y, Until I Die!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

We have a history of laying eggs against SJSU, in both sports.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 302 times
Been liked: 128 times

The Pokes win this one by a B I G margin.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Maybe this saying has been forgotten:

We are Wyoming and can ill afford to overlook anyone. All our games are tough as usual. Kinda the way I like it!! The New Mexico game concerns me more than this one does!
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 302 times
Been liked: 128 times

New Mexico and of course the ewes at home.
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Subcanis wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:52 pm We have a history of laying eggs against SJSU, in both sports.
Not in basketball, I think the head to head is something like 19-2, we're 15-1 in the last 16, and are on an eleven game win streak starting in 2016. I'm not saying we can't lose against them. I'm just saying, that we don't really lay eggs against them.

After listening to the Maldonado/Ike interview on All-Access just now, I don't think that is going to happen. Maldonado is a fantastic leader: reminding the team that all it takes is a couple of losses and all this attention, at-large talk, and conference title hopes gets flushed.

Four days rest is what we needed. We had tired legs against Boise and still managed to beat Fresno and USU.

I think a fresh Cowboys team is going to be too much for SJSU.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Is Maldonado’s ankle ok? He was hobbled after the usu game
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:38 am Is Maldonado’s ankle ok? He was hobbled after the usu game
If he isn't, this game would be the one to rest him.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Old-Bull wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:44 pm
Subcanis wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:52 pm We have a history of laying eggs against SJSU, in both sports.
Not in basketball, I think the head to head is something like 19-2, we're 15-1 in the last 16, and are on an eleven game win streak starting in 2016. I'm not saying we can't lose against them. I'm just saying, that we don't really lay eggs against them.

After listening to the Maldonado/Ike interview on All-Access just now, I don't think that is going to happen. Maldonado is a fantastic leader: reminding the team that all it takes is a couple of losses and all this attention, at-large talk, and conference title hopes gets flushed.

Four days rest is what we needed. We had tired legs against Boise and still managed to beat Fresno and USU.

I think a fresh Cowboys team is going to be too much for SJSU.
I think it was 2016(?) San Jose was riding a 22 game conference loss record when we lost to them.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

This game doesn't seem to be listed in the watchstadium.com schedule? What gives?
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 146 times

they handholding the camera when the announcer did the intro? jesus, i almost got sick
W-Y, Until I Die!
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times

According to Cox Cable in Phoenix, this game was supposed to be on channel 327 tonight. However they are showing the Boise State game. I'm pissed.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Holy moving screens.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:24 pm This game doesn't seem to be listed in the watchstadium.com schedule? What gives?
Stream it. MWC network or I’m watching it on the MWC app on a Firestick.

We’re playing like ass.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:24 pm This game doesn't seem to be listed in the watchstadium.com schedule? What gives?
This is the third time (at least) this season that a game scheduled to show on Stadium (according to our own UW website) has instead streamed on the MW. It's pretty f-cked up. If our AD had hair one on his balls, he'd raise hell about it. Instead...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory