Anybody been to Yellowstone Drug in Shoshoni?

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

My parents & I went back home to Wyoming (God, I' miss home!) a couple of weeks ago as you all know. When we got to Shoshoni on our way back to hell AKA Oklahoma City, my mother wanted a milk shake badly (couldn't get one going up to Cody since we had ate at a Pizza Hut in Casper) but the store was closed. We never did find out when it opens. Does anyone knows when it opens?

Oh, a friend of mine in Casper who knows George Kay told me that George still asks aboyt me. Met George while attending Centennial Junior High in Casper 22 years ago.

Met Dave Walsh during college. UW TE, Jeremy Gilstrap, introduced me to Dave in 1995 at a bar in Laramie (Mulligan's I think).

Seriously thinking of moving back to Casper. To hell with the damned wind there.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

There's no wind in Casper! Just a breeze!

Yellowstone Drug in Shoshoni has been closed for a while, if memory serves correct. Seems like the only places left open in that town are the gas station and bar... place is really drying up.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

MrTitleist wrote:There's no wind in Casper! Just a breeze!

Yellowstone Drug in Shoshoni has been closed for a while, if memory serves correct. Seems like the only places left open in that town are the gas station and bar... place is really drying up.
Yellowstone Drug moved to new location in Shoshoni. It's now on your right in one of the first buildings in town as you come in from the south (or southeast).

It was open the Sunday before Turkey Day but we had to be at a Pizza Hut in Casper to see some old friends (pics are on one of my facebook albums) so we couldn't stop in. But on our way back to OKC, it was closed but then again, it was 9 a.m. in the morning so....
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!