Super Bowl coming

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
jessejames02
Ranch Hand

If the Bills and Browns end up in the AFC championship game we truly are in the darkest timeline.

That said, a Packers, Bills Super Bowl might be enough to get me to watch a game this year.
52-56
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

jessejames02 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:22 am If the Bills and Browns end up in the AFC championship game we truly are in the darkest timeline.

That said, a Packers, Bills Super Bowl might be enough to get me to watch a game this year.
I want either a Bills-Saints Super Bowl or a Bills-Buccaneers Super Bowl. A Chiefs-Packers Super Bowl would be boring as hell. If Browns make it in, the ratings for the Super Bowl would be the worst of all-time!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
jessejames02
Ranch Hand

If the browns make it in I think the ratings will be high with the non-football watching world wondering how the hell the Browns made it to a Super Bowl.
52-56
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

jessejames02 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:19 pm If the browns make it in I think the ratings will be high with the non-football watching world wondering how the hell the Browns made it to a Super Bowl.
Nobody likes the browns. Bills had high viewership in prime time and it should continue for Super Bowl.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Bills are going to the SB. Book it
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:05 pm Bills are going to the SB. Book it
Ooops, wishful thinking talking there, Josh wasn't ready, but that's upcoming in the future, Buccs Chiefs kinda interesting, hope Brady does it cuz we'll NEVER see this kind of QB in a loooong time and i don't like either team, but they've been down for alot of years so its kinda neat to see