COVID-19 - v2

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

How are you guys doing? I'm hardly able to breath these days. I hope everyone is well.

Thanks - Wyobrandx
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

I hope you have a quick recovery and that it doesn't stick around for too long in your body. Do you have an oximeter, and if so, what do your values look like?
ragtimejoe1
WyoNation Addict

Hang in there, man. Hoping for a speedy recovery. The only person I know that had it confirmed and hospitalized had a rough week or so but then recovered relatively quickly to be up moving, doing light chores, etc.

Keep us posted and get well!
"There's always excuses for a sports program not winning or academic program not succeeding. And it's not that the excuses aren't true; it's that they aren't sufficient," --Sternberg
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Good luck with it, and get better soon!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster

MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Dude! Get better! I always enjoy our nerd chats.
ImageImageImageImage
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Kids not as unaffected as first thought;
https://www.yahoo.com/news/three-childr ... 00036.html
ragtimejoe1
WyoNation Addict

fromolwyoming wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 5:52 pm
Kids not as unaffected as first thought;
https://www.yahoo.com/news/three-childr ... 00036.html
Associated with or caused by? No evidence of the latter. 3 kids out of hundreds of thousands that have had COVID but the virus causes it? Not holding my breath for this to be conclusively confirmed.

SD has it right. Election year fear is driving decisions now.
"There's always excuses for a sports program not winning or academic program not succeeding. And it's not that the excuses aren't true; it's that they aren't sufficient," --Sternberg
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I guess it got the board. It's so hard to see now.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Who the [#]f##k cares! We underate breathing. Breathing requires a good atmosphere! Lets thank god for what we got.

I'll tell you what though - we treat our atmosphere like a sewer. We should never do that. Breathing easy is nice. Theres a f##k[#] out there that can't breathe worth a damn. Theres also a afew that can.

Remember, this world is full of and composed of people. Without them, there's alot we couldn't do. Take a few minutes and give some time to the people that were left behind.

And remember, we can only assemble freely when we have all the resources we need. Our atmospheric intake (breath it in), our energy from plants, our need for water. We can grow when we have that. We can screw up alot more. And we do.

Regardless - the next best corner is the one that involves people face to face.