Enough of Vigen's BS

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

WyomingAg wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:06 am
Wyovanian wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:28 am
OrediggerPoke wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:26 am
Wyovanian wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:37 am
307bball wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:22 am
bullbugle307 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:17 am We could be undefeated and ranked if Vigen would learn to not be so stubborn and take what the defense gives. There's only one conclusion, wed rather lose sticking to our identity than win and be great but straying from it when we need to.
Utter BS!!! does anybody besides people who have a hardon for firing Vigen believe this?? Undefeated? This is not some loaded roster...even by Wyoming standards. These guys are disciplined and bring the pain each and every game. That comes from the coaching staff...They are the ones who have brought that to Laramie....get back to me when/if we drop 2 of the last three...I'd have a discussion about re-actively firing coaches when there was something to fire them over.

I'm way more dissapointed in the Tulsa and SDSU loss than I am with this one. In case you didn't notice...BSU's vaunted offense didn't have any success today either.
Guy, the players didn't lose this game playing below their ability. They lost this game playing the game that was called by their coaching staff. Specifically, Brent Vigen. If I'm on the defensive coaching staff, I'm organizing a meeting with Bohl on Monday. This job-program bulls-it has got to stop.
Big Thumbs Down!!! 👎

This coaching staff on both sides of the ball had a damn good game plan to knock off Boise on the blue. And damnit we almost did it!!!
Almost isn't good enough.
Agreed. This is the worst Boise team we have faced in years that was playing with a backup QB who we almost knocked out of the game. Almost is not good enough. This is not the Boise team of old this year, they were down and very beatable.
Bingo. We lost to a not-very-good Boise State team. Harsin won by minimizing mistakes and wIting for us to make them. Fortunately for him, Vigen obliged.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

Offense MUST be addressed. I've said it before, but perhaps Vigen can assume another role or his assistant HC duties can be expanded.

WR, QB, and subsequent playcalling are limiting the offense and have limited it for 6 years. 1 year with lots of NFL talent being the exception.

The O lacks rhythm and does not attack. It just doesn't have a feel like the O is something to be feared. TOP doesn't win games. It's nice but isn't the end all be all.

I'm really happy with Bohl's teams overall. Line development is very good. I think the change on D paid off in spades through 2 coordinators now. It's time to address the offense; I think Bohl is in a spot now where he'll have to. Promote Vigen in some capacity within the AD and get new QB and WR coaches along with new OC. At very least new passing coordinator, new QB coach, and new WR coach. 1 step away from taking the MWC throne from bsu.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.