Looks like we're going to have great attendance Saturday

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Post Reply
User avatar
LanderPoke
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 6372
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie

Looks like we're going to have great attendance Saturday

Post by LanderPoke » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:16 pm


Impressive for an FCS game. There's a lot of excitement around the program right now. I wish Cowboy Junky still posted because he could look at this map and tell you what the attendance would be and he was very accurate.

poke_addict
Cowpoke
Posts: 601
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:13 pm
Location: Wyoming

Re: Looks like we're going to have great attendance Saturday

Post by poke_addict » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:27 pm

By the looks of it I would say the crowd is going to be about the same as the Mizzou game not very many tickets left when you dig deeper into that map. The Mizzou game got the wagon rolling and 20$ tickets are a very smart move by the athletic dept.

TSpoke
A Real Cowboy
Posts: 1372
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:08 am

Re: Looks like we're going to have great attendance Saturday

Post by TSpoke » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:07 pm

Also busing any HS kid who wants to come to the game from their HS is a great idea. Think they get free tickets as well.

stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 5804
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:40 pm
Location: Gillette, WY

Re: Looks like we're going to have great attendance Saturday

Post by stymeman » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:46 pm

Good, well deserved

User avatar
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Posts: 12210
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Laramie, Home of the Cowboys

Re: Looks like we're going to have great attendance Saturday

Post by fromolwyoming » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:17 pm

Tweet's not loading for me. Someone post what it says?

poke_addict
Cowpoke
Posts: 601
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:13 pm
Location: Wyoming

Re: Looks like we're going to have great attendance Saturday

Post by poke_addict » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:25 pm

fromolwyoming wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:17 pm
Tweet's not loading for me. Someone post what it says?
It's a ticket map of the stadium. Just saying tickets are moving quickly. Should be a large crowd. Probably not the energy of the Mizzou game but the team deserves to play in front of a packed house.

Expat_Poke
Ranch Hand
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:58 pm
Location: Under the evening shadow of the Bighorns

Re: Looks like we're going to have great attendance Saturday

Post by Expat_Poke » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:57 am

I do believe this is also the weekend they have high school marching bands from across the state come and participate in the halftime show.
Returned from my 4 year exodus in Greenieville

CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:36 pm

Re: Looks like we're going to have great attendance Saturday

Post by CheyenneGunslinger » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:43 pm

poke_addict wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:25 pm
fromolwyoming wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:17 pm
Tweet's not loading for me. Someone post what it says?
It's a ticket map of the stadium. Just saying tickets are moving quickly. Should be a large crowd. Probably not the energy of the Mizzou game but the team deserves to play in front of a packed house.
Will the Wyo Students still sing the Beer Song?

stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 5804
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:40 pm
Location: Gillette, WY

Re: Looks like we're going to have great attendance Saturday

Post by stymeman » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:08 pm

I predict us big 48-10 as well, Go Pokes from start to finish

User avatar
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 2730
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:35 am

Re: Looks like we're going to have great attendance Saturday

Post by WestWYOPoke » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:26 am

A quick glance at the UW ticket map and I'd say there's only about 500-600 tickets left as of 7 AM Friday morning...much better than I was expecting.
Image

User avatar
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 6216
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:16 pm

Re: Looks like we're going to have great attendance Saturday

Post by Asmodeanreborn » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:59 pm

I hope the thing where they honor the Black 14 goes well. Lots of racist assholes commenting on the different things about it on Facebook. "Eaton was right, why are we giving those jackasses attention?"

User avatar
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Posts: 12210
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Laramie, Home of the Cowboys

Re: Looks like we're going to have great attendance Saturday

Post by fromolwyoming » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:51 pm

Asmodeanreborn wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:59 pm
I hope the thing where they honor the Black 14 goes well. Lots of racist assholes commenting on the different things about it on Facebook. "Eaton was right, why are we giving those jackasses attention?"
Those assholes can go stick it where the sun don't shine and stay out of the Equality State.

User avatar
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Posts: 5704
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:40 pm
Location: Oklahoma City but from Casper, WY

Re: Looks like we're going to have great attendance Saturday

Post by Wyokie » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:56 pm

fromolwyoming wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:51 pm
Asmodeanreborn wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:59 pm
I hope the thing where they honor the Black 14 goes well. Lots of racist assholes commenting on the different things about it on Facebook. "Eaton was right, why are we giving those jackasses attention?"
Those assholes can go stick it where the sun don't shine and stay out of the Equality State.
And they probably root for BYU. :tickedoff:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken shit! And we're getting chicken shit!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
LanderPoke
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 6372
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm
Location: Laramie

Re: Looks like we're going to have great attendance Saturday

Post by LanderPoke » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:24 pm

28,818! wow. That's the most I've seen in years

User avatar
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Posts: 12210
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Laramie, Home of the Cowboys

Re: Looks like we're going to have great attendance Saturday

Post by fromolwyoming » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:32 pm

Great attendance, but not sure if the performance on the field saved it.

User avatar
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Posts: 7336
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:36 pm
Location: Dome of Doom

Re: Looks like we're going to have great attendance Saturday

Post by Wyo2dal » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:47 pm

During the game they announced the attendance for the first two games is there highest attendance the first two home games in Wyoming history.

Both games the stadium looked packed which surprised the shit out of me.

User avatar
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict
Posts: 4982
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Looks like we're going to have great attendance Saturday

Post by joshvanklomp » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:53 am

Wyo2dal wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:47 pm
During the game they announced the attendance for the first two games is there highest attendance the first two home games in Wyoming history.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo

Post Reply