Wyo/ Joser thread

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Pinto4life
Buckaroo

Wyobill wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:54 pm Where was Granderson?
Radio guys said he was attending a family funeral
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I'm proud of our defensive line. It's missing its arguably two best players in Ghaifan and Granderson, and they still pressured and got hits in over and over again on the QB while controlling the run game. Yes, a large part of that is how good our linebackers are, but they're still right there every time. Beautiful game by our defense against a high powered offense. Weather did help, but that wasn't the only thing that prevented big completions from happening.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:49 pm I'm proud of our defensive line. It's missing its arguably two best players in Ghaifan and Granderson, and they still pressured and got hits in over and over again on the QB while controlling the run game. Yes, a large part of that is how good our linebackers are, but they're still right there every time. Beautiful game by our defense against a high powered offense. Weather did help, but that wasn't the only thing that prevented big completions from happening.
I was thinking the same about missing Ghaifan and Granderson.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

I couldn't believe how many times we rocked their QB. Love is one tough SOB
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

I agree Love ate turf most of day as was commented on in our section quite a bit
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

Glad the run game was going with little need to throw. Nice to dominate inferior competition as opposed to squeaking by or losing.

Good job coaches and players!
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.