Recruiting tip... I think

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

So I was just watching some Wyo vision stuff and I had a moment where I said to myself "I wonder if fans from other teams know what our star players look like?"

I know what our star players look like, but I can't say that I know what other teams players look like. I know what the Boise qb looks like, but other than that... Not so much.

But I have a feeling that fans from other teams might have an idea what our players look like. Maybe?

Facial recognition for our region may be a key component to recruiting. It may be small beans, but I think our video and PR department may be doing a good job, and should be given a modest to big raise. I think it's in our best interest to spend some cash here, for all Wyoming teams, not just football.

I realize that I said "looks like" too many times, but couldn't find a better translation in my bag of words... Sorry for that
Flo4wyo
Buckaroo

Almost every University's athletic site has videos, pictures and some sort of bio on players. UW isn't doing something other athletic departments aren't.........those who aren't doing this are way behind in the marketing world.
Steamboat
Buckaroo

carbonpoke wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:50 pm So I was just watching some Wyo vision stuff and I had a moment where I said to myself "I wonder if fans from other teams know what our star players look like?"

I know what our star players look like, but I can't say that I know what other teams players look like. I know what the Boise qb looks like, but other than that... Not so much.

But I have a feeling that fans from other teams might have an idea what our players look like. Maybe?

Facial recognition for our region may be a key component to recruiting. It may be small beans, but I think our video and PR department may be doing a good job, and should be given a modest to big raise. I think it's in our best interest to spend some cash here, for all Wyoming teams, not just football.

I realize that I said "looks like" too many times, but couldn't find a better translation in my bag of words... Sorry for that
Easy. Other team players are ugly, especially CSU.