Roll Call for those going to Boise

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

I attended a graduation at the Fargo Dome in 97, kinda a neat place and Fargo was a surprisingly neat town as well, but that was in May, not December, lol
WyoRev
Buckaroo

4 of us leaving from Laramie and Rawlins this afternoon. Hopefully we can beat the bad weather across 80. Idaho weather and roads don't look too bad right now.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:12 am
cali2wyo wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:56 am
LanderPoke wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:32 pm
WestWYOPoke wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:35 pm Fargo having a dome makes it possibly a better destination for a bowl game than Boise, but Fargo the city is NOT a better destination than Boise.

If we weren't talking bowl game and just talking about city to visit for the weekend. I would much rather go to Boise than to Fargo, Albuquerque, Tucson, El Paso, Oklahoma City, Salt Lake, etc.
Maybe in the summer. In Dec I would go to Albuquerque, Tuscon, El Paso, Boise, OKC, SLC in that order
Hmm...
It's a full 10 degrees warmer.. I'm failing to see your point
Average low is the exact same.

My main point is I don't understand the argument of ABQ being some type of great winter destination that fans would be ecstatic to travel to compared to Boise. They're both cold weather bowls. San Diego or Hawaii bowl on the other hand...
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Albuquerque sucks, it's a poop town and the weather isn't even that good. Why anyone would want to go is beyond me. Yeah, Boise can be a little colder, but at least it's a fun town. Just my opinion.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 240 times

WestWYOPoke wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:39 pm Albuquerque sucks, it's a poop town and the weather isn't even that good. Why anyone would want to go is beyond me. Yeah, Boise can be a little colder, but at least it's a fun town. Just my opinion.
Heard Santa Fe is neat. Isn't that pretty close?
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:55 pm
WestWYOPoke wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:39 pm Albuquerque sucks, it's a poop town and the weather isn't even that good. Why anyone would want to go is beyond me. Yeah, Boise can be a little colder, but at least it's a fun town. Just my opinion.
Heard Santa Fe is neat. Isn't that pretty close?
I've heard the same as well. Never been to Santa Fe, but heard it's quite nice. Only about 65 miles up I-25 from Albuquerque.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Be safe all making the trek today, wherever you may be, GO POKES