Ramnation meltdown

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Meltdown mode over there. lol
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Jesus that forum is a cluster f-word to read....one of the worst I've seen anywhere.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
SnowyRange
Ranch Hand

Terrible format for a forum...just atrocious.

They are doing what all fan forums do after a tough loss: attacking the play calling, wanting the coaches fired, going after the AD, etc., etc.

Not much different than here...though a hell of a lot more fun watching them do it.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

SnowyRange wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:21 am Terrible format for a forum...just atrocious.

They are doing what all fan forums do after a tough loss: attacking the play calling, wanting the coaches fired, going after the AD, etc., etc.

Not much different than here...though a hell of a lot more fun watching them do it.
They start with the mistaken assumption that they're better than everyone else. It's just can't be the players fault when they lose. Not only are they arrogant, they don't know anything about football.
SnowyRange
Ranch Hand

They start with the mistaken assumption that they're better than everyone else. It's just can't be the players fault when they lose. Not only are they arrogant, they don't know anything about football.
I've got no love for that crew, but every board is the same after a tough loss. This one included.

I read a funny article once -- can't find it right now -- that says all forums pass through the same stages in the losses:

1. They underestimate us! We may take this one!

2. My god, the refs suck! They're against us!

3. This play calling is atrocious!

4. Jesus, we suck.

5. Fire the coach.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 145 times

Some funny stuff on twitter too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

That site is the internet manifestation of a migraine

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
BJC
A Real Cowboy

Saw a guy on twitter compare it to USA Soccer losing to Trinidad and Tobago-SP?........Shows you all you need to know right there.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Good stuff on there. Nick Stevens was the second coming of Joe Montana. Now they all admit he's a game manager QB. But still better than allen....
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

The arrogance gets me. So glad we beat them this year. They think they are good because they replaced a POS, outdated stadium, as is expected and nothing special, and they think they are better than us or something. Glad to shut those losers up. suck it, sheep
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

https://twitter.com/Abercich/status/927260694088638464 https://twitter.com/CsuRamsNation/statu ... 7967458309
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

joshvanklomp wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:14 pm https://twitter.com/Abercich/status/927260694088638464 https://twitter.com/CsuRamsNation/statu ... 7967458309
Has to be lofazz. He's the only one dumb enough to be that dense.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

joshvanklomp wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:14 pm https://twitter.com/Abercich/status/927260694088638464 https://twitter.com/CsuRamsNation/statu ... 7967458309
I was chatting in this twitter thread yesterday and I am blown away at the CSU fan base and their over inflated sense of worth. All the BS on twitter and at the game I overheard a couple CSU tools talking about how they expect to make the jump to the Big 12 in the next couple seasons and to have their first National Championship within 5 years. I almost fell out of my seat. What in the actual hell have they ever done to think they are even a blip on anyone's radar let alone the Big 12? MAC probably would love them, but they offer nothing to a Power 5 conference....
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
I was chatting in this twitter thread yesterday and I am blown away at the CSU fan base and their over inflated sense of worth. All the BS on twitter and at the game I overheard a couple CSU tools talking about how they expect to make the jump to the Big 12 in the next couple seasons and to have their first National Championship within 5 years. I almost fell out of my seat. What in the actual hell have they ever done to think they are even a blip on anyone's radar let alone the Big 12? MAC probably would love them, but they offer nothing to a Power 5 conference....
Well there goes the beer/wine. Some folks just can't hold their alcohol. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I have a couple of Ram fan friends. We've always jawed at each other and made fun of each others' teams. One of them says they should just give Bobo's money to the volleyball coach instead. :P

But as far as the Big 12 goes, neither of them seems to think that has any chance of happening unless they string together 5 or more 10+ win seasons.
wellpoke
Ranch Hand

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:16 am at the game I overheard a couple CSU tools talking about how they expect to make the jump to the Big 12 in the next couple seasons and to have their first National Championship within 5 years.
Well, they have a new stadium. So the Big 12 has to come calling. Cause you know, new shoes make you run faster and jump higher :roll:

Working in Fart Collins for almost 8 years, the condescension towards all things Wyoming is ridiculous. They're not quite to Provo levels, but pretty close. I can't wait to see how fast they fall after they fire Bobo.

GO POKES!
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Well come on - these guys did name their 'field' after a coach that they fired. Maybe we should name the practice field the "Dave Christensen Field at University of Wyoming Practice Stadium"
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

wellpoke wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:39 pm
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:16 am at the game I overheard a couple CSU tools talking about how they expect to make the jump to the Big 12 in the next couple seasons and to have their first National Championship within 5 years.
Well, they have a new stadium. So the Big 12 has to come calling. Cause you know, new shoes make you run faster and jump higher :roll:

Working in Fart Collins for almost 8 years, the condescension towards all things Wyoming is ridiculous. They're not quite to Provo levels, but pretty close. I can't wait to see how fast they fall after they fire Bobo.

GO POKES!
What I am about to say shouldnt be taken as preference or fandom... I hope you all will still allow me on this site... I would rather root for BYU than those poop to the south....
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:

GO POKES!
What I am about to say shouldnt be taken as preference or fandom... I hope you all will still allow me on this site... I would rather root for BYU than those poop to the south....
That must've been very hard for you to send

Balls of steel, my friend

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
Lost Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 15 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:38 pm

GO POKES!
No way, man. BYU tried to destroy the MWC. They actively plotted to tear it apart. That is worse than anything the lambs have ever done.