• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your WyoNation.com experience today!

In honor of Joe Tiller on sheep week....

Cowboy Junky

I was thinking back to the drive. Everyone in the building knew that Marcus Harris was going to get it. Everyone knew that Josh Wallwork was going to deliver it to him. Still, CSU couldn't stop it and Wyoming drove the length of the field to beat CSU for one of the most memorable Border War's in history.

With a JT decal on our helmet, hopefully the football team will honor Joe's legacy and produce something as memorable as Joe Tiller's unstoppable Wallwork to Harris.

You know Joe is going to be watching from upstairs.

Go Pokes!!

I like this idea one of the best games I ever attended!!!! Memories hopefully can make another one tomorrow...Love ya JT!!

stymeman said:
I like this idea one of the best games I ever attended!!!! Memories hopefully can make another one tomorrow...Love ya JT!!

Im jealous. That game would have been a blast to attend.

The fog bowl in 97/98(somewhere around there) was a fun game to attend in the Fort as well, although not with Joe, sadly. We stilled beat em though.

In honor of Joe Tiller on Sheep Week, today's Wyoming Cowboys football team donated the "Snow Game" to fit nicely in lore right alongside "The Drive".

I feel like Josh, Marcus and Joe's memory has been honored with a suitable Border War to honor the legacy of Joe Tiller.

Good game Cowboys!!

Back