Papa Johns.. Proud Partner of UW... lol

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Saw these pop-up on twitter today.. Papa Johns.. a proud partner of UW. Feel free to boycott this pizza chain especially the one in Laramie:

ImageImageImageImage
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

MrTitleist wrote:Saw these pop-up on twitter today.. Papa Johns.. a proud partner of UW. Feel free to boycott this pizza chain especially the one in Laramie:

Dang, I liked Papa Johns. I guess Pizza Hut it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

Pizza Hut has better pizzas anyway. Was never crazy about Papa John's.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 240 times

If this is real that's messed up. Screw you, Papa John's
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

I could see this in fort collins as promo but not in Laramie.
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:14 pm If this is real that's messed up. Screw you, Papa John's
lol.. it's real, man.
ImageImageImageImage
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I don't mind the pizza, but he's a jerk of epic proportions. Guess this gives me another excuse to not buy their pizza.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:17 pm I don't mind the pizza, but he's a jerk of epic proportions. Guess this gives me another excuse to not buy their pizza.
Schnatter used to fly in to the FBO I worked at in SLC pretty often. Has a huge place up at Deer Valley. He'd usually stumble out of his Citation X with a half empty handle of Bacardi in hand.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Subcanis wrote:
Asmodeanreborn wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:17 pm I don't mind the pizza, but he's a jerk of epic proportions. Guess this gives me another excuse to not buy their pizza.
Schnatter used to fly in to the FBO I worked at in SLC pretty often. Has a huge place up at Deer Valley. He'd usually stumble out of his Citation X with a half empty handle of Bacardi in hand.
You say that as if there is something wrong with it. If I had a jet I might do the same.

elfletcho
Ranch Hand

I guess Bohl was furious. You won't see the papa johns semi trailer pizza truck parked by the stadium this year.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

I've seen a number of idiotic promotions in my time, but this one has to rank right up there as one of the dumbest I've ever seen. I'm glad Coach was pissed. Time to kick Papa Johns to the curb.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

Devil's advocate....... maybe they decided that the Pokes will win so much that they shouldn't offer promotions for winning or they'd lose too much money

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

:thumbdown: Unbelievable!
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Mr Jim's just got more of my biz
HomeOnTheRange
Buckaroo
Been liked: 2 times

Boycott them anyway because their owner/CEO is a horrible human being
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Or could it be that they figure they will never have to honor the offer?
(Yes, I'm with you - I doubt it)
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

I've never seen a promotion like this. I'd like to know if this is a local thing or part of a genius marketing ploy at corporate. Burman should ban their concession stand at the stadium and the AA.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Poke-proud wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:50 am
Subcanis wrote:
You say that as if there is something wrong with it. If I had a jet I might do the same.

No doubt about it. :mrgreen:
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

bladerunnr wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:52 am I've never seen a promotion like this. I'd like to know if this is a local thing or part of a genius marketing ploy at corporate. Burman should ban their concession stand at the stadium and the AA.
Agreed, "Loser Lunch" that is just idiotic. Apparently it looks like it is state-wide as well, not just Laramie. They have lost any / all of my business (not that they had much to begin with).
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

What I'd like to know is who at UW gave this the green light? I know there's been a relationship between the two for some time, but you'd think this would have to be approved by someone in the marketing department, especially with a Steamboat on it. This is ridiculous.